Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Mookie had his pulled sept of his jr yr in hs.

Don't in hospital (knocked out) Friday morning.
    Came to and asked for a bedpan to pee.

Nurse gave Mookie a bottle which was filled to the top. Nurse came and said "full bladder" and left with it.

Gave Mookie some meds and checked him out.

Mookie went to hs football game that high. Popped some meds and started drinking beer.
    Bad mix. Ralphed the pills out along with a couple beers and stuck with beer only rest of the night.

No big deal
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      The dentist wouldn't touch mine, sent me on to an oral surgeon. He had to slice all four of my wisdom teeth into four pieces each, and pull each one out one root at a time. All he gave me was novacaine, a prescription for pain meds, and some after-care advice. Then I drove home. Almost everyone at work looks at me like I was crazy. I just don't understand why people think it's such a big deal. They're teeth. I've had cavities filled and crowns fitted and the process isn't much different, from this patient's perspective.
      I wasn't given a choice. Dentist/oral surgeon said I was getting knocked out, so knocked out I got.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So they gave him some NO but not enough to put him out. I guess he fell asleep in the car while they waited for prescriptions to be filled and when Mrs got him home he went up to bed and right out. He said it was easy though. They had to cut a little to get at one tooth that wasn't all the way out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          So Jr is about to get his wisdom teeth removed. When did this process become such a B F D?

I had mine out at about 2 years older than he is. I walked to the dental school (about a mile) and then walked home to the frat house. No one babied me, I did make and drink milk shakes for a few days and kept rinsing with salt water but otherwise just acted normally. I'm hearing about all these kids having to take it easy for a few days to a week, my wife has to stay there with him and take him home then can't leave to go to work.

I haven't heard that his are impacted or going to require major surgery or anything so why is it such a big deal now? One hasn't come completely up yet so I guess they'll have to do a little cutting, but jeez.....
          I had to have my top ones cut out because they were impacting my sinuses. The first guy I went to gave me a bad mix of knock out juice and I reacted badly to it, they have to physically hold me down and get my Mom in to calm me down. Even when they were still working on calming me down, the receptionist was trying to get Mom to reschedule. OH HELL NO said Mom. Guy was an older fellow who was out of business pretty soon after that. Probably could have sued him and got a good chunk of college paid for that way. Ended up going to another guy who got all four of them out no problem, and then I spent a week watching the OJ Simpson drama start blowing up to the bronco chase.

Back from the UP and we survived. Kinda got a little hairy there at Tahquamenon Falls. We opted to start at the Lower falls there and do the hike up the trail to the upper falls instead of driving up to that fall. That trail was pretty primitive and we kind of underestimated it. I was fine with it, but Amy was having a lot of trouble getting though it. And I was having bad visions of her messing up her ankle about a mile from the end of the trail. At worse I figure some of the other hikers on the trail could have helped us out or at least gotten to one of the park rangers to help evacuate her out somehow. Thankfully, we got thru, and opted to come back the next morning to check out the viewing platforms the next morning. I'm going to hear about this trip for a long time.
          Last edited by bigmrg74; 07-24-2015, 11:36 PM.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yo.

Hitting all the smaller towns in Da UP (northeastern part) today. Looks to be a beautiful day, too.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning. Spent yesterday afternoon/evening in DC. Still think it's more fun than Disney.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    Good morning. Spent yesterday afternoon/evening in DC. Still think it's more fun than Disney.
                    Both places do have Fantasyland!

Did Ralph whiz by you on his bike?
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge.

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      I saw you putting pictures on FB of a monument to a racist slave owner. How could you?

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Yo.

Hitting all the smaller towns in Da UP (northeastern part) today. Looks to be a beautiful day, too.
                        Northeastern UP? Really?
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Northeastern UP? Really?
                          I think he means the Keweenaw.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            I think he means the Keweenaw.
                            Even on the Keweenaw, Copper Harbor, Eagle Harbor, etc. are on the west or north side of the peninsula. Gay and Lac La Belle are all thats really on the east side.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Whatever. You guys know what I mean.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Trying to get as much stuff done today. Tomorrow, we start driving to Montana with my parents. I would like to punch it and get out there as quick as possible. I don't want to take my sweet time.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X