Magnum P.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnum P.I.

tonight Mac returned. cute episode that is always welcome.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

does everyone remember tomorrow is thomas sullivan magnum's birthday?

Comment

memories are forever is on. when we get to meet michelle, who is in hawai'i with her husband general wei to have prisoner talks with the us.

Comment

Zeus and Apollo owned the show.
          The rest were character actors and cameos (some with mustaches).
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Resolutions tonight.

Comment

ok, so one of the good things about mookie being in the middle east was that he didn't know that an abortion of a remake of this is going to be on cbs starting next month.....

WHAT THE FUK ARE THESE ARSEHATS THINKING!?!??!!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                ok, so one of the good things about mookie being in the middle east was that he didn't know that an abortion of a remake of this is going to be on cbs starting next month.....

This is exactly what they are thinking: That the majority of the American TV viewing public are stupid, and will watch any old crap, as long as it has a familiar name that will bring back good memories for them. And won't challenge them too much.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Les Moonves has been pressured into airing this remake show by the Illuminati. They want to resurrect the Hawaiian shirt. Not for profitable reasons, though; this is just personal taste.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Is my generation really the target market for this reboot? I doubt anyone my dad's age watches the Hawaii 5-0 reincarnation and yet it must be doing ok ratings wise to last as long as it has.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Is my generation really the target market for this reboot? I doubt anyone my dad's age watches the Hawaii 5-0 reincarnation and yet it must be doing ok ratings wise to last as long as it has.
                      Think younger folks. and Higgins is going to be a broad.

Comment

Think younger folks. and Higgins is going to be a broad.
                        Is Rick going to be gay? That would be fantastic!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Is Rick going to be gay? That would be fantastic!
                          Since Higgins in a chick, when ratings suffer they will no doubt play up a love angle with Thomas and her.

Comment

Long ago:

Hawaii 5-0 was reaching end of life. CBS brass wanted an excuse to continue to "check on series assests" < cough - boondoggle - cough-cough > to Hawaii. Thus cometh Thomas Magnum and Magnum P.I.

Today:

Hawaii 5-0 is reaching end of life. CBS brass want an excuse to continue to "check on series assests" < cough - boondoggle - cough-cough > to Hawaii. Thus returneth Thomas Magnum and Magnum P.I.

The more things change ...
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                            X