Magnum P.I.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum P.I.

at the end of "Little Girl Who", why on earth does Thomas let Michelle and Lily go?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Magnum P.I.

Don't they get all together at the series finale?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Don't they get all together at the series finale?
      just Lily.

Michelle dies in an explosion that everyone presumed killed Lily too. But she escaped.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        just Lily.

Michelle dies in an explosion that everyone presumed killed Lily too. But she escaped.
        Thanks for the spoiler...what a puke.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

There's a guy in my office who looks like a muscle bound Tom Seleck, only taller and probably a few years younger.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            There's a guy in my office who looks like a muscle bound Tom Seleck, only taller and probably a few years younger.
            The Magnum PI Tom Seleck or the Blue Bloods Tom Seleck?

Comment

I cannot begin to tell you how much this thread made me smile. Thanks mookie!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                The Magnum PI Tom Seleck or the Blue Bloods Tom Seleck?
                In between, when he got some years on him but before he went to seed.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  In between, when he got some years on him but before he went to seed.
                  So somewhere around his guest staring on Friends years???
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                    Thanks for the spoiler...what a puke.
                    Michelle didn't die in the last ever episode. You can watch it now, no worries

Comment

Greatest moustache: Tom Selleck or Sam Elliott? Or Rollie Fingers? or [name your own]?
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                        Greatest moustache: Tom Selleck or Sam Elliott? Or Rollie Fingers? or [name your own]?
                        He did use the "free moustache rides" line in Mr Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          So somewhere around his guest staring on Friends years???
                          Why would I know that?

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            Sam Elliott, Amigo.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Thomas lets Michelle go tonight in the almost series end. would have been a decent end, but glad they came back for the last year

Comment

Working...
                              X