This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 2: Pay No Attention to the Rioters Behind the Curtain

Looks like the Infowarriors actually have some concepts of their own. Colour me shocked they're actually suggesting something productive, and not just doom and gloom. http://www.infowars.com/seven-change...son-right-now/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Looks like the Infowarriors actually have some concepts of their own. Colour me shocked they're actually suggesting something productive, and not just doom and gloom. http://www.infowars.com/seven-change...son-right-now/
      We've finally got a perp in the Freddie Gray and Michael Brown murders. It was Janet Yellen.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        We've finally got a perp in the Freddie Gray and Michael Brown murders. It was Janet Yellen.
        We have a perp in one of those cases, it was Michael Brown
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Wow, did you miss the point. I thought ivy leaguers were supposed to be smart.

The point is that there's a broader urban problem, and it's not just limited to these two municipalities, although two municipalities is a good start. The point is that they are taking a deeper look into why these slums are the way they are, and what's holding them back from being productive, thereby forcing them to desperately turn to lives of crime in order to fulfill their desires.

I can tell you didn't actually read the whole thing, and instead saw the words Federal Reserve, took it out of context, and recited the narratives dictated to you by CNN and MSNBC.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            We have a perp in one of those cases, it was Michael Brown
            So then they should've charged him with a crime rather than executing him. Too bad the taser is uncomfortable and they're too lazy to install dash cams.

Comment

Wow, did you miss the point.
              I was alluding directly to your linked article. Take your grievance up with Infowars.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I can tell you didn't actually read the whole thing, and instead saw the words Federal Reserve, took it out of context, and recited the narratives dictated to you by CNN and MSNBC.
                The only people watching CNN are friends and relatives of their employees, so I'm fairly certain he isn't getting talking points from there.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Yes, I truly am just a puppet on the strings of the mainstream media. You've got my number alright...

Here's the problem with your "everybody who doesn't agree with me is obviously a sheeple" one-size-fits-all bit. It makes you look like the sheeple.

BTW, I did read it all, and it's nothing I couldn't get by osmosis from sleeping on a stack of old copies of Reason letters to the editor. I'm surprised they didn't recommend erecting a statue to Murray Rothbard. Or Jerry Pournelle. To the mindset with only a hammer...
                  Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2015, 02:23 PM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

2 cops in Mississippi gunned down last night.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      2 cops in Mississippi gunned down last night.
                      Another Jade Helm state, despite it not being "on the map". http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3152348.html

Comment

Here's a possible reason why cops are being so abusive just to provoke someone into a resisting arrest and/or assault charge: http://rollingout.com/political-scan...ont-stay-full/

Comment

They can do no wrong... it'll never happen to me...

Comment

Something does not add up in this "story". If you watch the video, I suspect this young woman may have been looking for her 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Something does not add up in this "story". If you watch the video, I suspect this young woman may have been looking for her 15 minutes.
                              Not to mention, if you're on the border, you aren't in the US yet, so there's no Constitutional guarantees. Every single "how to talk to authorities" leaflet mentions this, whether pravda or tin-foil. The point of this, though, is to show the deterring from said positions based upon said activity. It's probably just helping the domestic terrorists to win, though.

Comment

Apparently evidence doesn't matter to WI protesters.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X