This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 2: Pay No Attention to the Rioters Behind the Curtain

Dumb protester in NY was told suspect self inflicted wounds. Fox said unconfirmed. Racist said Fox is known for not reporting the truth. Does the ***** actually knows what happened. Leading from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      All of the above are certainly valid. You could go back to President Eisenhower's warning, when he talked about the dangers of the military industrial complex. Also, you could trace it back to the drug prohibition in the 30's, as that is one of the primary reasons that the police state has escalated.

A couple of years ago, I decided to read the Declaration of Independence once again. For those not American or brainwashed by the system, the Declaration of Independence is a document that listed a number of grievances the colonists had with the rule of King George III, and because these grievances were not addressed, the colonists declared themselves to be free. There are about 25 grievances, and I decided to see if any of these grievances have been violated in modern day America. I was surprised to find that over half of them were. Give it a try sometime, see what sort of legislation applies to each grievance, and which administration enacted or popularized it. I was even able to apply Reagan to a couple of them.
      The Blacks were free during the Declaration of Independence?

Comment

Freddie friend on tv saying he would above of the violence. Good people.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
          Freddie friend on tv saying he would above of the violence. Good people.
          How drunk are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            How drunk are you?
            I'm blaming a mix of booze & autocorrect
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              This guy was.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                Just three-fifths free.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions. "

Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    How drunk are you?
                    On a scale of "tipsy" to "Mel Gibson"...I'm guessing he was somewhere in the "uncle at a family reunion" range.

Comment

Hmm...the irony of those who hail from the states with the lowest per-capita population of blacks, being the most vocal in delivering pious lectures to the rest of us on "proper" race relations, based no doubt on extensive personal experience, eh?

Maine, 4th-lowest, 0.6 per hundred
                      Iowa, 13th-lowest, 2.0 per hundred
                      Alaska, 15th-lowest, 3.0 per hundred
                      Minnesota, 19th-lowest, 3.8 per hundred
                      Wisconsin, 21st-lowest, at 5.4 per 100

For some perspective,
                      Maryland, 46th-lowest, 26.7 per hundred
                      New York, 39th-lowest, 15.0 per hundred

Note, the list includes Washington DC as a "state" so that there are 51....DC has by far the highest at 57.2 per hundred, Mississippi the next-highest at 35.6 per hundred.
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Anon family member of a Balt officer coming forward. She's a sista. Gray allegedly injuring himself (or trying to). Alleged criminal (prisoner) saying the same story. This is a mess. This will not end well. I know what I want to believe, but right now...I think the cop(s) were in the wrong. I hope that *I* am the one in the wrong.
                        The preferred "narrative" at least doesn't fit, one cannot be arguing that a "racist white police force" in Baltimore is "oppressing" the black population. Police chief, mayor, district attorney are all black, police force is 40% black, population is 63% black, source not handy though I'm sure someone will quickly correct those statistics if they are off by much.

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Well since you have more of em by all means keep donning the white pointy caps.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            Hmm...the irony of those who hail from the states with the lowest per-capita population of blacks, being the most vocal in delivering pious lectures to the rest of us on "proper" race relations, based no doubt on extensive personal experience, eh?

Maine, 4th-lowest, 0.6 per hundred
                            Iowa, 13th-lowest, 2.0 per hundred
                            Alaska, 15th-lowest, 3.0 per hundred
                            Minnesota, 19th-lowest, 3.8 per hundred
                            Wisconsin, 21st-lowest, at 5.4 per 100

For some perspective,
                            Maryland, 46th-lowest, 26.7 per hundred
                            New York, 39th-lowest, 15.0 per hundred

Note, the list includes Washington DC as a "state" so that there are 51....DC has by far the highest at 57.2 per hundred, Mississippi the next-highest at 35.6 per hundred.
                            Wow. Really? A "you don't live with enough black people" defense?
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Wow. Really? A "you don't live with enough black people" defense?
                              Nope, not at all. Merely noticing the correlation, not drawing any inference from it.

Though your response is quite revealing, doncha think?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                                Nope, not at all. Merely noticing the correlation, not drawing any inference from it.

Though your response is quite revealing, doncha think?
                                The fact that you brought it up is quite revealing.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X