Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #176 -- it's Mookie's world, we are just living in it

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Good Morning, Lodge!

At my parents for the weekend. I am going to one of the high schools to explain why it sucks to be an adult. Should be fun.
    It only sucks to be a responsible adult. That's not for everyone.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #176 -- it's Mookie's world, we are just living in it

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      It only sucks to be a responsible adult. That's not for everyone.
      For the win!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Going to work at a fundraising event tonight with the family. Hope I can snare a sit-down role like I did last year - the replaced ankle is flaring up lately. Last year I took credit card info from people so they could then bid on stuff. That would be great for me again, and no, I'm not going to harvest the data and then sell it later.

ETA: and JF would know!

Comment

I am sore and happy. I had so much fun at the Michigan Softball Academy last night. Got to do different drills including learning the basic form to pitch fast pitch and trying my hand at slap hitting. Followed that up with dinner, drinks and getting out bid on all the silent auction items I was interested in.

I can't wait to do that again next year.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working from home this afternoon. Have a contractor coming out to give me a quote to replace my soffits. Should have done it when we had siding done last year, but it was an oversight. The wood ones I have are rotten in a few places where there used to be leaks, I was going to replace them myself, but once I took a closer look, it is a bigger job than I originally thought. Called the guy that did our siding last year, he did good work, and was great to work with, so I figured I'd go to him first for a quote.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinetrumpet View Post
              i am sore and happy.

insert joke here

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

insert joke here
                If only Hammer could've kept his old signature in tact.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  If only Hammer could've kept his old signature in tact.
                  I think I've still got it socked away somewhere.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

insert joke here
                    It wasn't a joke that was inserted.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

There is a reason why I did not become a high school teacher and I realized it today. What little ***** they are!? Look at their phones and fall asleep the entire time.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

HAZMAT certified, again. Tedious BS tutorials, but necessary for my job. Gorgeous weekend for weather, and I was dumb enough to plan spring cleaning for tomorrow. At least there's the Derby.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          It wasn't a joke that was inserted.
                          That's what she said.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          HAZMAT certified, again. Tedious BS tutorials, but necessary for my job. Gorgeous weekend for weather, and I was dumb enough to plan spring cleaning for tomorrow. At least there's the Derby.
                          Is there going to be a derby thread this year?
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            That's what she said.

Is there going to be a derby thread this year?
                            Start it up. I don't comment on specifics until the pre-race starts. I want to see the horses before I judge.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X