MSU Mankato New Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    Unfortunately, my post was not ridiculous. I wish I could say it was. It's the sad truth.
    There is what you think you know, and there is the truth. I suggest you drop the subject.

Comment

Re: MSU Mankato New Head Coach

Originally posted by Hux View Post
      There is what you think you know, and there is the truth. I suggest you drop the subject.
      I'm not looking for an argument and I don't need to argue this any further. I'll drop it for your benefit.

Comment

So, do we think that all 3 candidates turned the job down? I mean, its been a week and a half since the interviews ended. They've picked popes in less time than this...
        Last edited by HockeyEast33; 05-05-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
          So, do we think that all 3 candidates turned the job down? I mean, its been a week and a half since the interviews ended. They've picked popes in less time than this...
          I was thinking the same thing just yesterday that maybe none of the 3 finalists wanted the job. Must have been that highly influential poll they saw on uscho.com. Maybe that Who Cares guy will take the job after all.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            I was thinking the same thing just yesterday that maybe none of the 3 finalists wanted the job. Must have been that highly influential poll they saw on uscho.com. Maybe that Who Cares guy will take the job after all.
            They may have reconsidered the position after cell phone use and University Regulatory policies were discussed

Comment

Originally posted by frozenfeet View Post
              They may have reconsidered the position after cell phone use and University Regulatory policies were discussed

wow, my guess is that few people understand the reference
              I wouldn't want to see what Schuler may have on her phone

Comment

Those who voted for Harrington are correct....

Comment

Originally posted by L268 View Post
                  Those who voted for Harrington are correct....
                  http://www.msumavericks.com/news/201...506155202.aspx

Comment

Do you believe in miracles? YES!!
                    Ducks Fly Together

Comment

What they're saying about Harrington:

Natalie Darwitz, Head Coach, Bethel University women's hockey - hahahaha. She's at Hamline, not Bethel...

Comment

so 2 WCHA teams hired UMD alumni that UMD didn't even consider as finalists (maybe they didn't apply, although I find that very hard to believe)

Originally posted by 123kidd View Post
                        What they're saying about Harrington:

Natalie Darwitz, Head Coach, Bethel University women's hockey - hahahaha. She's at Hamline, not Bethel...
                        hopefully people got beyond that blunder to read what she said:

"While I have never had the privilege to work directly with John, I am certainly familiar with his strong reputation across the sport. Based on what others have related about their personal experiences with John, I believe this is an excellent hire for Minnesota State and that it will be well supported in the hockey community. I am familiar enough to know that John has a high character family and that integrity will be part of the culture he brings as a head coach. As a female hockey player, I always wanted to be coached by someone who has 'been there, done that' and in that context, John brings great credibility. The Maverick women's hockey program is craving success, and I think Coach Harrington can help lead them in that direction."
                        Last edited by pokechecker; 05-06-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                          so 2 WCHA teams hired UMD alumni that UMD didn't even consider as finalists (maybe they didn't apply, although I find that very hard to believe)
                          ...and that has produced a completely new era for UMD women's hockey, which seems to be exactly what the athletic department wanted all along.
                          Ducks Fly Together

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                            But let's be honest, being Pope is not as important as head coach.

Comment

Harrington Press Conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doPHJiIqCJ0

Comment

Originally posted by 96IllinoisDad View Post
                                Harrington Press Conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doPHJiIqCJ0
                                Nice job, and best of luck to John in turning things around.
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X