Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

How do Brian and Bill not know who/what Jobu is?

Comment

Big Brewers news, friends. Huge.

Klement's will no longer provide sausages to Miller Park, and they will no longer sponsor the sausage race. Miller Park has decided to go with Johnsonville instead. You can imagine the uproar this has caused.

The sausage race participants will not change, as the Brewers said they own the sausage race.

What I want to know is, where was Usinger's in all this? Did they even try? Now we have sausage from SHEBOYGAN instead of Milwaukee?

Did you think I was going to say Darvish had signed?
      Last edited by jen; 01-25-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

For the record, Klements is owned by a holding group from California (with factories in Milwaukee). Johnsonville is privately owned and located (from what I quickly read) in the State of Wisconsin.

And no, I thought you might have been fawning over Tony Gwinn Jr. back in a Brewers uni.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          For the record, Klements is owned by a holding group from California (with factories in Milwaukee). Johnsonville is privately owned and located (from what I quickly read) in the State of Wisconsin.
          Thanks, did not know that about Klement's.

I don't really buy sausage away from the ballpark, so I can't speak for any quality difference.

And no, I thought you might have been fawning over Tony Gwinn Jr. back in a Brewers uni.

Comment

Sounds like you got Christian Yelich.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

And Lorenzo Cain.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Remind me, how many outfielders can play at a time? It is 7, right?

p.s. I loved LoCain before they traded him. Still applicable.

Comment

Welp, with the pitching staff that's currently assembled, that might actually be a solid defensive plan.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Welp, with the pitching staff that's currently assembled, that might actually be a solid defensive plan.
                    Well they better get extendo arms and jet packs in that case.

Comment

"That ball wouldn't have left every park."

"Name one."

"Grand Canyon National Park?"
                      Last edited by aparch; 01-25-2018, 09:32 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Are you guys suggesting Jhoulys Chacin and Yovani Gallardo are not the upper class of free agent starters?!

Anyway, I am sure they're not done... if only due to their current glut of outfielders. I don't see them getting Darvish, though. Not sure I'd want Arrieta at this stage.

Comment

Braun is going to play some first base. Considering how often he's injured, and Thames' required rest time, this should still give Thames and Aguilar plenty of playing time.

Comment

Pleeeeeeeeeeease get Chris Archer.
                            Last edited by jen; 02-12-2018, 07:59 AM.

Comment

HEY. Opening Day is in 2 weeks. And they still didn't get another starter. Are we OK with this?

I am happy to announce I have a new favorite Brewer to replace Jean Segura. Congrats to Lo Cain... his route to being my favorite was briefly interrupted by a detour to KC, but now he's back in his rightful place

Comment

The Brewers re-created a scene from the Sandlot, and it was AWESOME.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X