Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

I really hope someone explained to Jeffress that a closer can *not* create their own save situation.

What a win!!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      I really hope someone explained to Jeffress that a closer can *not* create their own save situation.

What a win!!
      nice of him to get out of that jam and build some confidence
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        nice of him to get out of that jam and build some confidence
        No kidding. Counsell looked like he was going to head to the locker room and drink a gallon of Pepto-Bismol after strike three. All those trips to the phone, and yet he kept Jeffress in there, and JJ delivered.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

extra large coffees all around.

that was a tough one. hate to use the entire bullpen and then lose (especially when they were outstanding).

Game 1 Lo Cain, please return quickly. I miss you desperately.
            Last edited by jen; 10-17-2018, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Fu** Manny Machado.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Fu** Manny Machado.
                Haudricourt's headline: "Brewers Lose Pitcher, Game, and Respect for Manny Machado".

Asked if he thought the slides at second base the previous night and the play at first were merely an indication of Machado trying to play the game hard, Counsell took his shot at Machado, saying, "I don't think he's playing all that hard."

Comment

I am nervous about this game. I haven't felt this way about a game since 2009 when the Detroit Red Wings were in the Stanley Cup Final again.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Baseball is stupid.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Whens the last time a pitcher started 2 games in a row? Miley will be the first in a long while id imagine.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Whens the last time a pitcher started 2 games in a row? Miley will be the first in a long while id imagine.
                        in the postseason? the 1930 World Series
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Hey, you guys?

If the Brewers win tonight...

They are going to the WORLD SERIES.

seriously, I just welled up a little bit typing that. I'm going to be a wreck at the ballpark.

Comment

3rd inning and already Hader is in the game. It's 2-1. Why so soon?
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

My boy is unhappy with the results of last nights game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

This one stings.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X