Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jen View Post

ALSO I am very excited Lo Cain has started to hit like his usual self.
    Lo will make up for Yeli coming back to reality.

Comment

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Miley doing a nice job thru 5. I wonder if counsell is itching to pull him just out of habit.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

god **** it!
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          god **** it!
          Jeffress was terribly unlucky today and Corbin Burns just didn't have it...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Jeffress was terribly unlucky today and Corbin Burns just didn't have it...
            Bullpen is starting to show signs of overuse.

Comment

I'm a Cubs fan, but the Brewers' run down the stretch has been fun, and they deserve to be where they are. But they've had a freakish wining streak, and some bounces may be catching up with them. Lot of baseball left.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                I'm a Cubs fan, but the Brewers' run down the stretch has been fun, and they deserve to be where they are. But they've had a freakish wining streak, and some bounces may be catching up with them. Lot of baseball left.
                I thought maybe the baseball gods were just making up for the last 60 years.

Losing a close game in the playoffs is not the end of the world. That other team beat somebody to get there, too. I am a little concerned about Burnes, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                  I thought maybe the baseball gods were just making up for the last 60 years.

Losing a close game in the playoffs is not the end of the world. That other team beat somebody to get there, too. I am a little concerned about Burnes, though.
                  Jeffress is a bigger concern

Comment

What was the Brewers' record against the Dodgers this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      What was the Brewers' record against the Dodgers this year?
                      3-4.

@Miller Park:
                      6-4 L
                      4-2 W
                      11-2 L

@Chavez Ravine:
                      5-2 W
                      1-0 W
                      6-4 L
                      21-5 L

(And no, the seventh game during the regular season wasn't a scrimmage between the Chargers & Packers.)
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I was p*ssed that the Philadelphia Flyers new mascot hit that go-ahead dinger, but as pointed out a close game means the Brewers can beat the Dodgers.

I think Jeffress is *too* wound up, if he'd take a smidge off his throws, his location might be better.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          I was p*ssed that the Philadelphia Flyers new mascot hit that go-ahead dinger, but as pointed out a close game means the Brewers can beat the Dodgers.

I think Jeffress is *too* wound up, if he'd take a smidge off his throws, his location might be better.
                          Could be. Baseball isnt a game that you play on emotion. Calmness is where it's at. Jeffress is going to hyperventilate soon if he doesn't control his breathing

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
                            Bullpen is starting to show signs of overuse.
                            Burns had a bad outing...doesn't mean its showing anything. You don't win every game. Bullpen guys aren't on every day whether they are overused or not...

Comment

Speaking of hyperventilating, I need to find a paper bag for tonight's game.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

4-0 Brewers, just like all the "national experts" predicted.

I believe what they meant to say was... HOW BOUT THAT **** PITCHING STAFF????

Yelich had a great interview before the game. They asked him about Buehler, because that was all anyone could talk about, and he talked about Buehler's stuff, and said they only scored 1 run off him when they faced him. Then he also mentioned the final score of that game was 1-0.
                                Last edited by jen; 10-15-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X