Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Tyler Cravy one of the last players cut from the roster... and doesn't take it too well.
    Wait. There's a 9-5 job that treats you like a human?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Ryan Braun has joined the Big Three as the only players to make at least 10 Opening Day starts for the Brewers.

This makes me feel a little ill.

Comment

Hey, Happy Opening Day. Junior Guerra left the stadium on crutches.

Not that it blows our World Series chances or anything.. but that kinda sucks.

Comment

The Brewers are over .500 for the first time since 2014. I don't honestly think they're going to stay there (not with this pitching staff). I was going to say that's a long time, but then I remembered they've gone 12 years without a winning season before.

Comment

I have no idea if Eric Thames is using some super-secret undetectable Korean PED or not, but ****, this is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
              I have no idea if Eric Thames is using some super-secret undetectable Korean PED or not, but ****, this is fun to watch.

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

So, I, uh, maybe haven't been paying attention visually during some of the Brewers games I've tuned into the last month (or, maybe I caught mostly road games on MLB.tv). It appears that one of the off season improvements was a new camera position in center field, putting both the pitcher and catcher exactly in the middle of the TV view.

I also get the feeling that was discussed in this thread...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So, I, uh, maybe haven't been paying attention visually during some of the Brewers games I've tuned into the last month (or, maybe I caught mostly road games on MLB.tv). It appears that one of the off season improvements was a new camera position in center field, putting both the pitcher and catcher exactly in the middle of the TV view.

I also get the feeling that was discussed in this thread...
                  I don't think we discussed, but I remember hearing about it before the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                    I don't think we discussed, but I remember hearing about it before the season.
                    After sixteen years of Miller Park's low offset camera location, it's a bit of a change. Nice thing about it is outside/inside strikes are much clearer to see called/not-called. It's a lower angle than the Twins CF camera.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Where are all the bandwagon fans, hopping on with the first place Brewers?

I know it's not going to last, but this team is pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post

That park is a joke, though. Even without juicing anybody who plays 80 games there should have 40 dingers. I'd commit suicide if I pitched there.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You are getting a Robin Yount bobblehead, yes?
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

No kidding! I did a double take when I saw the "First place Brewers face Defending Champion Cubs" tweets last night regarding this weekend's series.

What a great start!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No kidding! I did a double take when I saw the "First place Brewers face Defending Champion Cubs" tweets last night regarding this weekend's series.

What a great start!
                              After the past couple of years when it seemed like they were mathematically eliminated by Father's Day, it does feel pretty good.

Darnell Coles deserves a raise in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                That park is a joke, though. Even without juicing anybody who plays 80 games there should have 40 dingers. I'd commit suicide if I pitched there.
                                Just being a fan of the team that hasn't had a good pitching rotation since 2011 or so is bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X