Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Starting a fresh new thread for the 2015 season and beyond.

Opening Day 25 Man Roster:

Pitchers
    54 - RHP - Michael Blazek
    51 - RHP - Jonathan Broxton
    48 - LHP - Neal Cotts
    50 - RHP - Mike Fiers
    22 - RHP - Matt Garza
    21 - RHP - Jeremy Jeffress
    26 - RHP - Kyle Lohse
    52 - RHP - Jimmy Nelson
    38 - RHP - Wily Peralta
    57 - RHP - Francisco Rodriguez
    13 - LHP - Will Smith
    30 - RHP - Tyler Thornburg

Catchers
    20 - Jonathan Lucroy
    12 - Martin Maldonado

Infielders
    2 - Scooter Gennett
    5 - Hector Gomez
    14 - Luis Jimenez
    24 - Adam Lind
    16 - Aramis Ramirez
    9 - Jean Segura

Outfielders
    8 - Ryan Braun
    18 - Khris Davis
    27 - Carlos Gomez
    28 - Gerardo Parra
    7 - Logan Schafer

Disabled List
    29 - RHP - Jim Henderson

Lets Go Brewers!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Lohse's first pitch is a ball inside to get the season under way.

Jen, did you use one of the excuse notes the Brewers posted to get out of work and make it to the game today?

*edit* And after a half inning... changing the thread title didn't help. Anyone have any other ideas?
    Last edited by aparch; 04-06-2015, 01:43 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Lohse's first pitch is a ball inside to get the season under way.

Jen, did you use one of the excuse notes the Brewers posted to get out of work and make it to the game today?

*edit* And after a half inning... changing the thread title didn't help. Anyone have any other ideas?
      I'm watching from my favorite place to watch the Brewers on Opening Day - my couch. (I don't work on Mondays, so I didn't even need an excuse from Dr. Garza!)

not exactly how we wanted to start the season. maybe they won't use up all their wins before September this year
      Last edited by jen; 04-06-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Braun left the game with a "muscle strain" on his "lower side" which sounds a lot like his old oblique problem. $%@#&*$@#%^$@#^

but his thumb is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
          Braun left the game with a "muscle strain" on his "lower side" which sounds a lot like his old oblique problem. $%@#&*$@#%^$@#^

but his thumb is fine.
          They said it's "best case scenario" and he's day to day. Not in lineup tonight.

Also, his intercostal issue was his left side. This is his right. Makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Comment

Glad it wasn't a recurring issue. Sucks that the injury bug has started already.

Would be nice to salvage a win tonight. The Crew also had a slow start in AZ, so hopefully they turn this around.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Subscribe
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Subscribe

Comment

Welp, the outcome wasn't a W, but it was nice to see the Crew rally in the 9th to tie up the game.

I was hoping K-Rod would shake off last season but apparently he hasn't.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Segura channeling his inner Knoblauch today with 3 bad throws.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Tough start to the season. I'm choosing to look at this as we are starting this season how we finished the last and we will finish this one as we played for most of the last, in first. Sound good?

On the other hand, C. Gomez hurt his hammy tonight. So there's that.
                      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                      sigpic
                      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
                        Tough start to the season. I'm choosing to look at this as we are starting this season how we finished the last and we will finish this one as we played for most of the last, in first. Sound good?

On the other hand, C. Gomez hurt his hammy tonight. So there's that.
                        Sounds good to me.

Well, except for GoGo's hamstring. Ugh.

I think a few teams are under/over achieving to start the season. Did anyone peg Kansas City and Detroit to both be so hot to start? The AL West has ZERO teams above .500 (with just one team AT .500). And no one would have figured the defending World Series Champions to be bringing up the rear of their division.

It's early. I'm not too concerned. You can't win the pennant in April, but teams certainly can lose it. I just hope that going 2-2 over the last four games is the start to better things, versus the first four games opening the season.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

blargh.

Comment

Scooter Gennett sliced open his hand in a shower accident. Yes, I said shower accident. We live in dangerous times, people.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              Scooter Gennett sliced open his hand in a shower accident. Yes, I said shower accident. We live in dangerous times, people.
                              Do you blame him for trying to figure out a way to not play? Not as good as Lucroy's weird injury story of, a suitcase and his wife though.
                              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                              X