X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Yeah, but I made my point (won't say I got my point "across" because some morons will never "get it")
    Get this specific "point" across somewhere else. We're less than 48 hours from an historic game for our program and you and Hoky are discussing things miles off topic.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      Get this specific "point" across somewhere else. We're less than 48 hours from an historic game for our program and you and Hoky are discussing things miles off topic.
      I wouldn't call it "discussing." That was my intention but apparently some people just relish in this sort of thing. I'd say he should get a life but I fell into the same trap that I told someone else not to...to not engage him. I know it just makes his day. Whatever. He can "win." Time to get back to my life. Why don't you yell at HIM, though?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        I wouldn't call it "discussing." That was my intention but apparently some people just relish in this sort of thing. I'd say he should get a life but I fell into the same trap that I told someone else not to...to not engage him. I know it just makes his day. Whatever. He can "win." Time to get back to my life. Why don't you yell at HIM, though?
        Hoky just wanted to get in a fight to push the post that stated his identity farther down the thread so no one would see it, IIRC he did similar when it was revealed in the NU thread. I guess he knew you were the easiest to rile up. Talk hockey please.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          Hoky just wanted to get in a fight to push the post that stated his identity farther down the thread so no one would see it, IIRC he did similar when it was revealed in the NU thread. I guess he knew you were the easiest to rile up. Talk hockey please.
          Hmmm....one post....15 fights with me...doesn't quite match up. Eh?

Comment

Based off of the last several posts, it must be the off-season! And some people thought normalcy would never return....

Comment

Does anyone else think chickod was more charming when he was wringing his hands over having to play UNH?

Comment

Final USCHO poll has PC #1 with 49 first place votes; BU second with 1 fpv. So from the USCHO pre-season poll, BU improved 19 spots from #20 while PC only went up two spots from #3.
                http://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Was waiting for felgie to chime in. For someone who is a bu grad and loves hockey, he sure doesn't know much about his beloved terriers. I think he knows more about bc than he does bu. Already called him tom o'connor etc

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Was waiting for felgie to chime in. For someone who is a bu grad and loves hockey, he sure doesn't know much about his beloved terriers. I think he knows more about bc than he does bu. Already called him tom o'connor etc
                    Felger is a feminine cleansing product
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                      Final USCHO poll has PC #1 with 49 first place votes; BU second with 1 fpv. So from the USCHO pre-season poll, BU improved 19 spots from #20 while PC only went up two spots from #3.
                      Guessing Brian Sullivan voted for good ole BU
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Felger is a feminine cleansing product
                        this

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          But we all know the poles don't matter.
                          Bit of a cop out if you ask me, those voters were all like 'oops better put PROVICED #1 before we get kicked out of Hockey Rast!'

Congrats Friars, especially Jon who has been faithfully posting supporting his team as long as I could remember.

Comment

Can we get back to the topic at hand: When do we finally rid Hockey East of the plague that is Notre Dame?
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

I was hoping the guy in the notre dame jersey they kept showing on jumbotron would get booed but didn't happen

Comment

They cannot complain about the travel if they decided to join HE.
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X