This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check the ledges for Scarlet.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Shifting the celebratory bourbon to sorrow-drowning bourbon.
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Drink heavily and listen to this: The Wretched
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Feel bad for some of you, know the feeling. Feel bad for o'connor but even before that...from what i have seen of him this entire tourney he has these moments. Not sure what his numbers were in tourney, just looked shaky in the two games at garden.

Great season. similar to BC '98. Maybe eichel proves to be what marty reasoner was to BC.

Comment

Congratulations on a great season and great game tonight. See you poodle fans next season.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

And yes epic blunder by o'connor but how about some help on the game winner

Comment

Feel bad for O'Connor? F him. He goes down alongside Bill Buckner as the biggest goats in Boston sports history. What a fvking idiot. Two games in a row no less. That is the worst goal I've ever seen given up on any level in my 35 years of watching hockey. He should take out a full page ad tomorrow in the Globe and Herald and apologize to the fans who had to shell out scalper level prices to make the game thanks to inept athletic department.

Quinn gets some blame for clearly not getting these guys to match PC's intensity (and kudos to Providence). It was a Parker-esque performance, and I don't mean that in a good way.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Feel bad for O'Connor? F him. He goes down alongside Bill Buckner as the biggest goats in Boston sports history. What a fvking idiot. Two games in a row no less. That is the worst goal I've ever seen given up on any level in my 35 years of watching hockey. He should take out a full page ad tomorrow in the Globe and Herald and apologize to the fans who had to shell out scalper level prices to make the game thanks to inept athletic department.

Quinn gets some blame for clearly not getting these guys to match PC's intensity (and kudos to Providence). It was a Parker-esque performance, and I don't mean that in a good way.
                  Easy to blame the goalie. But BU gave up 20 shots in the 3rd period alone, whether it was a flukey goal or not, Providence absolutely took it to BU for the last 20 and most likely would have found a way to win.
                  RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                    Easy to blame the goalie. But BU gave up 20 shots in the 3rd period alone, whether it was a flukey goal or not, Providence absolutely took it to BU for the last 20 and most likely would have found a way to win.
                    Not necessarily. That goal completely took the wind out of BU. Calling it a fluky goal doesn't do it justice. It was the worst F up I've ever seen in a big game.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

F him? Really?

Comment

Not necessarily. That goal completely took the wind out of BU. Calling it a fluky goal doesn't do it justice. It was the worst F up I've ever seen in a big game.
                        it wasn't the last 2 games. it was the last 4. he had a shot hit his glove and roll out and in against ylae. then passed the puck to a duluth dude who shot it in the open net the next night.

the sioux tap in was #3. i guess these things come in 4ers

i hope he signed a contract this morning, cause i can't see anyone throwing $$$$$$$ at the chuck knobloch of goalies (sorry to say).

also while we're at it.
                        our fourth line didn't play in the 3rd period. they have been the only real physical line all year. in hindsight i imagine that may have helped in the first 15min of the 3rd there to give pause to the pc push as the top 3 lines were lucky to dump and change when they could in fact get the puck over the red line.

macloud had a nice view of it all from the bench. too many penalties by him early found him the dog house, which hurts a lot as he is the only right hand shot at the point and bu then has struggles at times keeping pucks in up that right wall.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          F him? Really?
                          it's rover

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking that too. He just cost himself a pro contract. Somebody would have taken a chance on him but now I don't even think Chiarelli would make an offer. I guess that's some consolation!

Comment

OMG, this news just out of Boston, BU goaile Matt O'Connor noticibly upset as a result of his horrifc play in the NCAA national champinship game, arrived back at campus and jumped directly in front of an MBTA bus on Comm Ave. in front of Marsh Chapel, No worries it went thru his legs! He is fine! LOL!

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking that too. He just cost himself a pro contract. Somebody would have taken flyer on him but now I don't even think Chiarelli would make an offer. I guess that's some consolation!
                                he was looking at a BIG payday. word was 18 teams were making offers and it was his to choose. now? he'll have to accept some entry level echl deal i'd guess. again this knobby issue is huge and not something anyone is going to overlook.

Comment

Working...
                                X