X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread 4 - 2014-15 // destiny's children

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Feel bad for O'Connor? F him. He goes down alongside Bill Buckner as the biggest goats in Boston sports history. What a fvking idiot. Two games in a row no less. That is the worst goal I've ever seen given up on any level in my 35 years of watching hockey. He should take out a full page ad tomorrow in the Globe and Herald and apologize to the fans who had to shell out scalper level prices to make the game thanks to inept athletic department.

Quinn gets some blame for clearly not getting these guys to match PC's intensity (and kudos to Providence). It was a Parker-esque performance, and I don't mean that in a good way.
    This is a pathetic reaction for a supposed fan of the team. We're all disappointed but if this is your thinking you need to grow the F up.
    Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      he was looking at a BIG payday. word was 18 teams were making offers and it was his to choose. now? he'll have to accept some entry level echl deal i'd guess. again this knobby issue is huge and not something anyone is going to overlook.
      He could always come back. Redemption Tour 2015-16.
      Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
        This is a pathetic reaction for a supposed fan of the team. We're all disappointed but if this is your thinking you need to grow the F up.
        What are we supposed to do, thank him for costing us a national championship with the worst play most of us have ever seen? Everybody gets a trophy and all that? Yikes. I'm sick of this team *****ting the bed in big games. You react to them how you want, and I'll react to them how I want.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by smyler3 View Post
          He could always come back. Redemption Tour 2015-16.
          tough... that would be tough.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Definitely feel bad for O'Connor, no matter what your view of that play is, this is a kid playing a game. Knowing that, I hope everyone acts accordingly and treats him with class as he deserves.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              Definitely feel bad for O'Connor, no matter what your view of that play is, this is a kid playing a game. Knowing that, I hope everyone acts accordingly and treats him with class as he deserves.
              he didn't shoot it in on purpose. he was trying his best. i know i feel awful for him.

Comment

What are we supposed to do, thank him for costing us a national championship with the worst play most of us have ever seen? Everybody gets a trophy and all that? Yikes. I'm sick of this team *****ting the bed in big games. You react to them how you want, and I'll react to them how I want.
                You're sick of them? Give me a break. Have a little perspective.

It's hard to win championships. They came **** close. They didn't play the way that got them there, but I guess that's what happens with a team this young. That was a crushing loss, I'm disappointed, but they entertained me all season and probably overachieved in the end.

One thing I' ll say is that I didn't feel like this team ever lacked heart or desire. They weren't always at their best, but they gave more than any BU team I've seen in a long time.
                Go BU!

Comment

cason holhman busted his *** out there tonight. without a doubt the best player in scarlet and white (even with all the big name award winners and stars and draft picks). i wish things could have ended better for him.

Comment

What you posted wasn't worth quoting. But here's a suggestion: Why don't YOU take out a full page add in the Globe and Herald and apologize to your parents for being the utter disappointment and waste in life you've obviously become. While that goal was epic in it's unfortunate timing and badness, O'Connor probably accomplished more in the last 3 days than you are likely to in your entire life, even if you live to be 120.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      cason holhman busted his *** out there tonight. without a doubt the best player in scarlet and white (even with all the big name award winners and stars and draft picks). i wish things could have ended better for him.
                      This x1000.
                      Boston University Terriers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        No offense dude... But did you ever compete?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUSQMhO0WU4

Seems appropriate.
                          ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            While I fully agree with you.... That seems to already be out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              But let's talk about how many face offs Eichel won tonight Barry..oh wait, he lost at ton tonight.

Cason was BU's most gutsy player in this game and probably deserved the MoP if they won...I feel bad that Hohmann's performance was getting overlooked all night.
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                I agree and it is not as easy as it looks. I played goalie recently in 2 games because I couldn't find a goalie for my games and had to don the pads myself. It looks easy in the stands and on TV but a very tough position to play. Flukey bounces happen sometimes and does.
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X