X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #175: More Spring Cleaning

Good Morning, Lodge!

Today is going to be another busy day. We have to package and ship all the signs for the Cub Foods Garden Centers and there is a film crew showing up in the afternoon that is showcasing local businesses for the new factory in Prescott.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good morning folks. Happy Patriots Day! Home because our office is closed today as all the streets around the office are marathon meet up areas for families and friends of marathon runners. It's cold and raw and will start to rain soon so I'm glad I don't have to commute today. I think I may bake today.

Comment

Back at my desk for the first time in 2 weeks. Glad that I stayed up-to-date on emails throughout my time away, so I don't have 500 emails to deal with. I have a few important things to get done today, action items from last week. Got to up my game now, as everyone else will try to dethrone #1.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Marathon Day. Love watching Boston. Nasty day for it tho. Lots of blisters and bleeding nipples by the time it is done d/t the rain

Comment

How did I miss the Poser threads? Out in the 1st round and I didn't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              How did I miss the Poser threads? Out in the 1st round and I didn't even know it.
              Perhaps you have the host on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Marathon Day. Love watching Boston. Nasty day for it tho. Lots of blisters and bleeding nipples by the time it is done d/t the rain
                Some well placed duct tape will take care of those issues before they even become issues.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

G'day, Lodjrz.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Perhaps you have the host on ignore?
                    ah HA!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• First day at the new job. Bored already. Need a project.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Not an image I needed during lunch....

Comment

• I am now reading the "3M Best Practices" but I did go to Boca Chica's Taco House for lunch. Beats the hell out of Taco Bell.

Comment

Being suddenly thrown into "leadership roles" by my boss last week has very quickly led to a very busy schedule.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              I am now reading the "3M Best Practices" but I did go to Boca Chica's Taco House for lunch. Beats the hell out of Taco Bell.
                              was it written by GE?
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                was it written by GE?
                                Nope, not anything to do with Marketing.

Comment

Working...
                                X