X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #175: More Spring Cleaning

Originally posted by gmann View Post
    Good morning Lodge.

Check out the following link. A very good friend of mine from my childhood wrote and directed this.
    https://vimeo.com/123860384
    It looks... amazingly creepy. In a smart thriller way.

I'd watch it.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Watching the boucyball version of the Frozen Four. Noticing they're using that raised court, when the bench seats are a step down. I've seen it other times. And I've always thought that has to be dangerous. Especially when players run out of bounds.

Comment

I am partial to raised floors.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_arena_ct.JPG

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

The raised floor is kinda cool. Sure, it's more possible for injury, but b-ball players can deal with injur.....lololol nevermind. /hockeyplayerslaugh
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yawn!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              The raised floor is kinda cool. Sure, it's more possible for injury, but b-ball players can deal with injur.....lololol nevermind. /hockeyplayerslaugh
              *insert current picture of Drew Miller*
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Happy Easter.

The little g's have been searching the house for treats since 5:15 and they can't wait for the sun to come up so they can search outside ( yes, I went outside and hid some treats and egg outside about 4 am).

Home made carmel rolls, fruit, coffee and juice will be served for breakfast.
                sigpic

Comment

Mornin' Lodge. Headed to the bro's inlaws this afternoon; I guess it's going to be a non-traditional Easter dinner: smoked brisket. I think I can deal with that.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Happy Easter to those of you celebrating. Happy Passover as well!! It's Palm Sunday for me. Need to get off the couch, jump in the shower and go pick up the 'rents for church.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

So this is life with my family.....my brother is flying home from LA for Easter. Which is next week not today but not the point of this post. I'm picking him up, flight gets in about 8:30. Told my parents that I'm just coming here and he can stay with me tonight, I don't want to drive him to their place. I figure that Monday he could take my car that day to go to their place as I don't need my car or they could come to my place to pick him up. Fine.

Then my sister-in-law's mother passed away late last week. The wake is Monday night in les' neighborhood, the funeral is Tuesday morning at 10am in Lowell. This begins a very, very busy for me work-wise, and the Frozen Four. So I arrange to leave work at 4pm tomorrow so I can go up to the wake and re-arrange meetings Tuesday morning so I can go to the funeral, though I will not be able to go to the cemetery, nor the dinner afterwards as I do need to get to the office. Problem is, I need my car to go to the wake. What is my brother going to do? Also, my dad has his Red Sox ticket draft Monday night at 5:30. So, he and my mom will go right at 4pm, then head to his ticket draft. My brother thought he would be driving them but I tell him they're going to the ticket draft, not home. Does he come with me? I wasn't going to drive in, I was going to take the T home then jump in my car and head up there. My aunt and my cousin are also going. Can Jay go with my parents and home with them, etc.? We have been having this conversation non stop since yesterday. Added to my headache.

Then, at church today, my aunt says "We have an extra car that Jay can use." So, I drive my parents to my aunt's house instead of driving them home from church. They're going to drive my aunt's car to their house, then they're coming here to my place - one driving their car, one driving my aunt's car. My mom is making soup for my brother because he's her baby and he's coming home so she has to cook for him. They're going to leave my aunt's car in one of my building's visitor spots for my brother to use this week. Because now I need my car.

And to top it off, I just got a text from my brother that his flight has been delayed for 2 1/2 hours. So he's now not getting in till 11pm. Greeat.

Are you all as exhausted reading this as I am typing it all out for you??

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          So this is life with my family.....my brother is flying home from LA for Easter. Which is next week not today but not the point of this post. I'm picking him up, flight gets in about 8:30. Told my parents that I'm just coming here and he can stay with me tonight, I don't want to drive him to their place. I figure that Monday he could take my car that day to go to their place as I don't need my car or they could come to my place to pick him up. Fine.

Then my sister-in-law's mother passed away late last week. The wake is Monday night in les' neighborhood, the funeral is Tuesday morning at 10am in Lowell. This begins a very, very busy for me work-wise, and the Frozen Four. So I arrange to leave work at 4pm tomorrow so I can go up to the wake and re-arrange meetings Tuesday morning so I can go to the funeral, though I will not be able to go to the cemetery, nor the dinner afterwards as I do need to get to the office. Problem is, I need my car to go to the wake. What is my brother going to do? Also, my dad has his Red Sox ticket draft Monday night at 5:30. So, he and my mom will go right at 4pm, then head to his ticket draft. My brother thought he would be driving them but I tell him they're going to the ticket draft, not home. Does he come with me? I wasn't going to drive in, I was going to take the T home then jump in my car and head up there. My aunt and my cousin are also going. Can Jay go with my parents and home with them, etc.? We have been having this conversation non stop since yesterday. Added to my headache.

Then, at church today, my aunt says "We have an extra car that Jay can use." So, I drive my parents to my aunt's house instead of driving them home from church. They're going to drive my aunt's car to their house, then they're coming here to my place - one driving their car, one driving my aunt's car. My mom is making soup for my brother because he's her baby and he's coming home so she has to cook for him. They're going to leave my aunt's car in one of my building's visitor spots for my brother to use this week. Because now I need my car.

And to top it off, I just got a text from my brother that his flight has been delayed for 2 1/2 hours. So he's now not getting in till 11pm. Greeat.

"....and a special guest appearance by Kevin Hart next time on 'Scarlet's World' Thursday night on NBC!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

At least it's not Tuesday!
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              At least it's not Tuesday!
                              at least she used paragraphs
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                "....and a special guest appearance by Kevin Hart next time on 'Scarlet's World' Thursday night on NBC!"
                                And for next week's episode....

Mom and Dad show up with the soup she made for my brother, opens the cooler and then yells at Dad because it spilled in the cooler. "Where's your sponge???! Oh JIMMY!! Look what you did!!!!"

I ask where the fish is she said she was making for us for dinner while on the way to church this morning. "You said you made it yesterday so I left it home. It was just thismuch!" No, I said I made lentil soup. I thought they were staying for dinner. Nope. They just left. She also forgot grapes for my brother.

We really need to develop a sitcom.

Comment

Working...
                                X