X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHL 2015, Part II - Stanley Cup Playoff Race and Beyond

The kings are dead
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

The Wild avoiding the Ducks in the first round of the playoffs makes me happy. Western Canadian teams eliminating each other (VAN vs CGY) makes me happy as well.

If somehow the Bruins could find a way to play 1 good game and eliminate PIT that would be nearly perfect.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        The Wild avoiding the Ducks in the first round of the playoffs makes me happy. Western Canadian teams eliminating each other (VAN vs CGY) makes me happy as well.

If somehow the Bruins could find a way to play 1 good game and eliminate PIT that would be nearly perfect.
        If be happier if they were both gone
        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

The Wild can still get Anaheim, correct? I thought if St Louis wins (against the Wild) and Anaheim loses, we would draw Anaheim. I was looking at that today thinking how nice it would be to get the Ducks instead of the Blues. Being particularly good in close games is one thing, but the Ducks 107 points on only a +9 goal differential is insane--a good part of that has to be plain old dumb luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
            The Wild can still get Anaheim, correct? I thought if St Louis wins (against the Wild) and Anaheim loses, we would draw Anaheim. I was looking at that today thinking how nice it would be to get the Ducks instead of the Blues. Being particularly good in close games is one thing, but the Ducks 107 points on only a +9 goal differential is insane--a good part of that has to be plain old dumb luck.
            The Wild are historically terrible at beating the Ducks either in the regular season or playoffs. I'd rather have any other team, including the old Red Army teams.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

The Wild are historically terrible at beating the Ducks either in the regular season or playoffs. I'd rather have any other team, including the old Red Army teams.
              Yeah, I forgot to mention that I hadn't considered how the Wild match up against Anaheim vs St Louis, because I really don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                Yeah, I forgot to mention that I hadn't considered how the Wild match up against Anaheim vs St Louis, because I really don't know.
                If I am to believe random internet web sites (and why wouldn't I?!).

http://mcubed.net/nhl/

Ducks vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Playoffs: 8-1-0
                - Season: 32-25-2

Blues vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Playoffs: 0-0-0
                - Season: 24-23-5

Preds vs Wild (All-Time):

Hawks vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Playoffs: 8-3-0
                - Season: 29-33-1

Flames vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Season: 42-31-4

Canucks vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Playoffs: 3-4-0
                - Season: 42-36-5

Jets vs Wild (All-Time):
                - Season: 6-10-1
                Last edited by JF_Gophers; 04-10-2015, 03:16 PM.
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

If I am to believe random internet web sites (and why wouldn't I?!).

http://mcubed.net/nhl/

Ducks vs Wild (All-Time):
                  - Playoffs: 8-1-0
                  - Season: 32-25-2

Blues vs Wild (All-Time):

Preds vs Wild (All-Time):

Hawks vs Wild (All-Time):
                  - Playoffs: 8-3-0
                  - Season: 29-33-1

Flames vs Wild (All-Time):
                  - Season: 42-31-4

Canucks vs Wild (All-Time):
                  - Playoffs: 3-4-0
                  - Season: 42-36-5

Jets vs Wild (All-Time):
                  - Season: 6-10-1
                  That's good stuff. I'm now tempted to buy an mcubed.net t-shirt.

Comment

Baaaah. Bring on the Ducks. Exorcise the Demons. Move on and win the Cup. Repeat.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Buffalo finshes last. Guaranteed to get one of McEichel.

Even better? Now they can spoil the Pens playoff dreams. Tomorrow will be a fun one, buckle up.

Comment

To celebrate the LA Kings not making the playoffs, the defending ECHL champs the Alaska Aces decided to miss the playoffs as well. Granted, this is like the first time in 4-5 years where that was a real possibility...

(Since I was curious, the defending Calder Cup champion Texas Stars are well on the path to a playoff birth)
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Senators have clinched a spot. Bruins and Pens are on suicide watch, one will have a tee time tomorrow.

Comment

NBC did not expect for the Sharks-Kings to finish the season to be meaningless. Sharks trying for draft picks today, as John Scott is playing defense.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Wings need to win tonight. I would much rather play Tampa than Montreal.

Comment

Would have liked to have been able to flip to the SJ/LA game in the intermission of the Blues/Wild. Wonder what the market breakdown was for each NBC Broadcast as the506.com hasn't updated since January.

For as asinine as MLB's blackout territory is, their blackout rules are pretty easy to understand and I wish NHL would adopt them. They could have made the other NBC game available on Gamecenter and blackout the one in my market.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X