Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: West Regional: North Dakota, Michigan Tech, St. Cloud State, Quinnipiac

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
    You mean that's not the normal everywhere?
    Shocking. It is not the normal in most areas. You and I had the privilege of growing up with a blood type of beer.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
      You mean that's not the normal everywhere?
      Only for the angry Alaska dude.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
        Yep... cuz that state's not full of alcoholics.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Yep... cuz that state's not full of alcoholics.
          I thought it, you said it.

Comment

Not angry at all.
            I'm enjoying watching the game.
            No dog in that fight.
            Your team is playing great!
            Just commenting on the ND fans.
            Not just this game. Every game.
            They are the ones angry and upset.
            Their actions prove it.

Comment

UND again? Meh.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                Not angry at all.
                I'm enjoying watching the game.
                No dog in that fight.
                Your team is playing great!
                Just commenting on the ND fans.
                Not just this game. Every game.
                They are the ones angry and upset.
                Their actions prove it.
                You sound like a loon painting a entire fan base on a bad experience. Not sure my minor niece gets drunk and in fights at every game. maybe one or two but not every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                  You sound like a loon painting a entire fan base on a bad experience. Not sure my minor niece gets drunk and in fights at every game. maybe one or two but not every game.
                  She's the exception who proves the rule? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    I forgot to add, she only drinks one PBR so she won't get drunk and get in a fight.

Comment

Made me laugh in a good way!
                      No not all fans and I know we have some here also.
                      Looks like you've got Quinnipiac by the throat.
                      I'd like to see them come back and make a game of it so it's fun to watch and you most likely want to smote them.
                      Can't blame you if you do.

Comment

I wish I was up there just to stand out like the redheaded stepchild with in my family like I did last weekend.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          WCHA Final Five in 2011. Sioux Fan and Gopher fan thrown out of the X for a brawl. Neither of those teams were even on the ice...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly100 View Post
                            WCHA Final Five in 2011. Sioux Fan and Gopher fan thrown out of the X for a brawl. Neither of those teams were even on the ice...
                            We've all run into bad apples from every fanbase (including my own; we've called out arseholes at games before). IMO, Whioux fans are worse in general.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

What??? Penalty yes, 5 minute major definetly not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                We've all run into bad apples from every fanbase (including my own; we've called out arseholes at games before). IMO, Whioux fans are worse in general.
                                I guess when you have the most apples, you have the most bad ones as well.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X