Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hckygrl View Post
    Saturday, UND vs Tech. No question. :-)
    I didn't think there was a consolation game...
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Re: West Regional: North Dakota, Michigan Tech, St. Cloud State, Quinnipiac

There isn't, so don't worry, your team will be home before suppertime. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Hckygrl View Post
        Glad we got the lurker point-of-view.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

It'll be nice to have the st cloud fans in Fargo. Even after their season ends this afternoon we know we can count on them to cheer on their fellow NCHC team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hckygrl View Post
            Well. I'm glad I checked this before the game. Now I don't even have to watch. My favorite part? The insight as to why this is "no question."

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
              Well. I'm glad I checked this before the game. Now I don't even have to watch. My favorite part? The insight as to why this is "no question."
              It's a Coach Mel thing from his interviews.
              "Is it important to score goals in ice hockey contests, coach?"
              "No question Dirk."
              "Is it going to snow this weekend, coach?"
              "No question."
              etc.
              I had a dream last night that the game was already over and Tech lost 3-0. No, a nightmare. I hope I don't have ESPN or something.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                "No question Dirk."
                "No question."
                etc.
                I had a dream last night that the game was already over and Tech lost 3-0. No, a nightmare. I hope I don't have ESPN or something.
                Sounds like Jacques Lemaire: "There's no doubt"
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

"No question Dirk."
                  "No question."
                  etc.
                  Now that's a good one. As long as you don't have ESPN THREE, you might be ok. Had to do some checking this morning and found the whole Watch ESPN thing on the Apple TV. Which is hooked up to the 110" projector. We're good to go. Is it 3:30 yet?

Comment

The trees are thinning....
                    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

"No question Dirk."
                      "No question."
                      etc.
                      "That being said, I will say that it was only a dream."

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                        Now that's a good one. As long as you don't have ESPN THREE, you might be ok. Had to do some checking this morning and found the whole Watch ESPN thing on the Apple TV. Which is hooked up to the 110" projector. We're good to go. Is it 3:30 yet?
                        Forgot about appletv. Guess I'm taking that to my mother's this weekend. The games show locked. Is it because I haven't confirmed it to my appletv? I'm hoping so.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

• Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                          Forgot about appletv. Guess I'm taking that to my mother's this weekend. The games show locked. Is it because I haven't confirmed it to my appletv? I'm hoping so.
                          Yes, you just need the activation code from the AppleTV/WatchESPN app and then log in at es.pn/appletv with your tv providers account information (ie: your Comcast email, your directv account login, etc) and the activation code on a computer or smart phone.

AppleTV, RoKu, and the WatchESPN app are the easiest way to watch the games.
                          Last edited by aparch; 03-27-2015, 01:15 PM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just a warm-up for the SCSU fans. They're going to hear this all afternoon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pR4xEX774&list=PLAruBjJ_dA6m928SW1akIHJBCDYPTlzFx&index=18

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly100 View Post
                              Just a warm-up for the SCSU fans. They're going to hear this all afternoon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pR4xEX774&list=PLAruBjJ_dA6m928SW1akIHJBCDYPTlzFx&index=18
                              Are they going to censor the "Indian War Chant" part of the fight song in North Dakota? After all, two of the teams there had to change their nicknames (or drop them altogether).

https://youtu.be/JJWmUEovGrw?t=22s

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Yes, you just need the activation code from the AppleTV/WatchESPN app and then log in at es.pn/appletv with your tv providers account information (ie: your Comcast email, your directv account login, etc) and the activation code on a computer or smart phone.

AppleTV, RoKu, and the WatchESPN app are the easiest way to watch the games.
                                Thanks!!
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X