• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's going to win it all?

Oswego

Comment

NCAA dot com still does not have the games listed as being available, and UWSP does not have video listed as an option for the games. So they may not be available. Hoping that changes.

Comment

No worries - they will be available at ncaa.com.
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
          NCAA dot com still does not have the games listed as being available, and UWSP does not have video listed as an option for the games. So they may not be available. Hoping that changes.
          The games will be streamed. The way the NCAA does things they don't have the links until late the day before the games or the day of the games. Rest assured though you can keep checking the NCAA live video page and they will be there on gameday.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Not to bandwagon, but I still contend as I did on Monday on the NU forum, that Adrian and Wis-Stevens will meet in the final. Nothing against either NESCAC team, but I think Wis-Stevens wants to try to avenge last years loss and Adrian is just too tough for Trinity. When all is said and done I think Adrian wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuk145 View Post
              Not to bandwagon, but I still contend as I did on Monday on the NU forum, that Adrian and Wis-Stevens will meet in the final. Nothing against either NESCAC team, but I think Wis-Stevens wants to try to avenge last years loss and Adrian is just too tough for Trinity. When all is said and done I think Adrian wins it.
              Looks like your bandwagon is now a bicycle.

Comment

Someone earl;tier in the week picket Wisc S-P and Trin for final. Good one. This will be 3rd game that most here are picking Bantams to lose. If Bantams play like last night, hard to pick against them. Should be a great game

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                  I saw about 5 of Williams games this year, and they didn't look as good as they had looked in the past.(watched 5-10 games each of last 10 years) They beat Gustavus(8-9-8) not convincingly and St. Olaf(6-16-3) convincingly. Didn't look as good as they had in years past at home for a couple and were totally outplayed in Hamilton. They seemed to step it up in the playoffs. I think they could hold their own vs the #3 team in any league, but don't know about a top team.
                  Agreed. I was looking at the last 4-5 years. MIDD has dropped off a lot, but will have new regime in place next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
                    Someone earl;tier in the week picket Wisc S-P and Trin for final. Good one. This will be 3rd game that most here are picking Bantams to lose. If Bantams play like last night, hard to pick against them. Should be a great game
                    Very impressed with Trinity offensive skills last night. Point defense is much stronger than Adrian. Should be very interesting on which style dictates the game.
                    SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                      Did anyone say they wouldn't "hold their own"? Absolutely they would. Amherst is and has always been a great match up with Plattsburgh (for example). Williams, while not the offensive power of a Trinity, has held their own (and then some) against Plattsburgh. And yes I know of the Williams blow out against Plattsburgh this year when a certain goalie went down and the other couldn't stop a beach ball that game. I think you're getting confused with people not praising Trin Trin and thinking some of us think they are a complete push-over, not the case. Some of us are not here to give you the Rah-Rah good job go team go speech. Getting terms like impressed, impressive, nice, decent goes farther for some of us. There have only been a handful of "super great" teams over the years. A lot of "nice" and "great" teams, but nothing like a "Kentucky" round ball team like this year. Too many other great teams out there. I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I agree (gulp) with what Fishman had to say...the difference in the teams 1-8 in the East is minimal at best. I'm not sure many teams would be well above .500 if they all played on a neutral site a couple dozen times. Some teams clamp down on a defensive style and wait for mistakes, some teams just run and gun with you, some teams are a mixture of both, some teams do better against certain styles.
                      Most people I know follow the 2 ears- one mouth approach to conversations, whether face to face or online. But you obviously have no ears and talk out of every orafice
                      in your body. You are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to rants and ravings from someone whose team got stuffed last weekend. You keep trying to silence anyone who does not agree with you.

If you had made this post at the start, then I'd let up a little n you, but you shoot and think later about your posts then try to recover when its clear you missed the mark. I'm not confused in the least about what you and others have said the past week. Its clear what you said, and you back pedaled each and every time. I really don't care what you think, but it is sporting to joust a little ... with or without the Jameson

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
                        Very impressed with Trinity offensive skills last night. Point defense is much stronger than Adrian. Should be very interesting on which style dictates the game.
                        Agreed on WSP vs Adrian defense. Trin had their way in the offensive zone passing the puck virtually unmolested at times. The PP and SHG goals were bing bing bing passing play goals. Adrian goalie was way too aggressive as well. Made for some easy dekes. I don't expect it to be that easy tonight. So far though I have not seen anyone who can skate with Trin. If WSP can slow them down then it will be a tough going to score for Bantams.

Comment

Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
                          Most people I know follow the 2 ears- one mouth approach to conversations, whether face to face or online. But you obviously have no ears and talk out of every orafice
                          in your body. You are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to rants and ravings from someone whose team got stuffed last weekend. You keep trying to silence anyone who does not agree with you.

If you had made this post at the start, then I'd let up a little n you, but you shoot and think later about your posts then try to recover when its clear you missed the mark. I'm not confused in the least about what you and others have said the past week. Its clear what you said, and you back pedaled each and every time. I really don't care what you think, but it is sporting to joust a little ... with or without the Jameson
                          Don't you have some kind of AARP Senior Bingo to go play before the game tonight? Or are you still smelling the towels from the Bantams laundry basket?

Tell us again when the NESCAC split....tell us again how they pick the tournament ...thanks...
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Canadian Jr A as a predictor

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            We've learned since 2011 that the West is clearly ahead of the East. Look at the national championships.
                            If the RBC Cup can be a predictor of D3 success, and considering that a large % of D3 players come out of the Jr A ranks in Canada, teams from the Western 4 provinces have won 8 of the last 10 RBC Cups. If there indeed is a correlation, it does not bode well for Eastern D3 hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                              Yo, Adrian of course
                              Darn auto-correct, of course I meant Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                                Darn auto-correct, of course I meant Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
                                I know Trinity was going to win it all along
                                Larry Normandin
                                SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                                WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                                X