This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    Who's Alex Carpenter? No one by that name scored for BU last night.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      BC women's top skater and sister of BU recruit Robert Carpenter. An obvious brain cramp by the writer.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
        She also won Patty Kaz, if I'm not mistaken.
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Why Man U on NBCSN right now and not BU?

ETA: it's on NESN+. Maybe blacked out on NBCSN

Comment

BU is on my NBCSN (in DC). So I suspect it's a regional blackout.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Ranger View Post
              Why Man U on NBCSN right now and not BU?

ETA: it's on NESN+. Maybe blacked out on NBCSN
              USCHO says NESN+
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

he makes it look simple.. (and it's not). fun to have watched him this season.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Good to see O'Connor stand on his head while the rest of the team decides to play garbage time for the past few minutes.
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                  ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                    Good to see O'Connor stand on his head while the rest of the team decides to play garbage time for the past few minutes.
                    Great skill on the team but totally maddening at times . Three of the 4 goals against OC this weekend were silly defensive plays then Hohmann puts his hand over the puck behind the Lowell net just to give Lowell one more chance. Eichel had his best weekend yet totally toying with D1 hockey players. He Gryz and OC brought home the title .

Comment

This season started when a kid named Fortunato called my house to thank ME for renewing my season tickets. A kid I had never seen play before obviously following the protocol. A nice gesture nonetheless.

The program needed an injection of talent and good character kids to improve on the on and off ice problems that plagued this team in the last few years.

I find it rather ironic that perhaps,after watching nearly every game up to now, I should be the one thanking THEM.

In my opinion not enough good things can happen to this group and DQ not simply because of talent but because they obviously 'get it' when it comes to doing the right thing on and off the ice
                      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

With his assist tonight Rodrigues is now the BU career leader for points in HE semifinal and final games with seven. His seasonal point change is now up to 43, tying him with Rick Meagher for 4th*. With his 57 points for the season he now has the most points for a senior since Chris Drury also had 57 in 1997-98. He is also tied for 10th all-time for points by a senior.

With his 2 goals and assist tonight Eichel now has the BU freshman point record with 66 points, passing Mark Fidler and Dave Silk. He is also now 4th on the BU rookie scoring list, a point behind Herb Wakabayashi and Mike Hyndman, who are tied for second. He also has the most points by a Terrier since Jay Pandolfo (67) and Chris Drury (68) in 1995-96. His 2-1-3 for the championship game ties him for the lead in career points in championship games with six other Terriers. His 6-5-11 for the Hockey East playoffs is a new BU single season record; his 4-1-5 in the semifinal and final ties for the record in a single season and his 4 goals in the semifinal and final ties him for the lead in goals.

After stating he had to step up his play after a mostly quiet February he definitely has.

Sean
                        Last edited by Sean Pickett; 03-21-2015, 10:14 PM.
                        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                        BU Hockey highlights and extras
                        NCAA Hockey Financials
                        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          And somewhere in Oxford, the entire Miami hockey team just peed down their leg.
                          I don't think so. Just watched them win NCHC. If they're in Providence I hope we're in ManchVegas.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            I don't think so. Just watched them win NCHC. If they're in Providence I hope we're in ManchVegas.
                            looks like we are heading north to play Q, then the winner of duluth and newton
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

NO NO NO!!! That's it. I'm not going. They can't do that. They can't! Seriously. I'll stay home and watch basketball. WHY??? Seriously!!! WHY would they do that??????

Comment

Congratulations to BU on a very impressive win tonight. Good luck to the Terrier's next weekend and beyond. Go Hockey East.

Comment

Working...
                                X