This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Does anyone have a link to a live stream for this game? NESN Plus is not easy to come by in NYC and bars are loath to show the game because of all of the other sports that are on...

Comment

Do you get NBC SportsNet?
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by limey View Post
        Does anyone have a link to a live stream for this game? NESN Plus is not easy to come by in NYC and bars are loath to show the game because of all of the other sports that are on...
        It's on NBC Sports. I don't think they have on-site broadcasters, but they do use the same feed and probably broadcast from their own studio.

Time Warner is channel 314.
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
          I really wish Jim was doing these games. Can't stand the goofy, over the top Garden announcer.
          It's like we are at a monster truck show.

Comment

Anyone coming to the game, the Green Line is currently shut down between Kenmore and Haymarket, doesn't look like it'll be back up before everyone is heading to the game.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
              I really wish Jim was doing these games. Can't stand the goofy, over the top Garden announcer.
              Oh good, I'm not the only one. He's way too sing-songy with names. Drives me nuts!!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                i'm sure it's been a longer time for her
                perhaps. hope so.

mookie can't recall time before girl. it's as though she's always been there. if mookie stops and thinks about it he can't believe it's only really been X number of years.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  Anyone coming to the game, the Green Line is currently shut down between Kenmore and Haymarket, doesn't look like it'll be back up before everyone is heading to the game.
                  They just tweeted that the Green Line is back up and running but with severe delays due to a signal issue. Did some Riverhawk sabotage the line?

Comment

Agree 110%. Someone should tell that buffoon: "Hey, pal. We're here for the game. We're not here for you." Or something stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      They just tweeted that the Green Line is back up and running but with severe delays due to a signal issue. Did some Riverhawk sabotage the line?
                      Lovely. At some point half of Boston is going to get out pitch forks and torches and charge the T headquarters.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by goalguard View Post
                        Agree 110%. Someone should tell that buffoon: "Hey, pal. We're here for the game. We're not here for you." Or something stronger.
                        Who is he? Didn't he fill in for Jim P at HAA when Jim was ill?
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

its no diff from many home rinks. But that being said, I too wish for Jim Prior. Miss him greatly.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            Who is he? Didn't he fill in for Jim P at HAA when Jim was ill?
                            Yes.
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                              Lovely. At some point half of Boston is going to get out pitch forks and torches and charge the T headquarters.
                              They will need to make this charge between the hours of 10 AM and 3 PM, or they'll be by themselves (9 to noon) on Friday.
                              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...td-garden-nesn

Same lines as last night.
                                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Working...
                                X