once: 1-1-1
    twice: 1-3-1
    three: 3-1-2
    four: 7-0-1
    five: 7-1-0
    six: 4-0-0
    eight: 1-0-0
    nine: 1-0-0
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      so bu needs to score goals, huh?

bu scores
      zero: 0-1-0
      Looks like 3 is the magic number...

Comment

so bu needs to score goals, huh?

bu scores
        zero: 0-1-0
        So you're telling me teams win more when they score more goals?
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          So you're telling me teams win more when they score more goals?
          well... truth be told at the end of the day bu has a better chance at winning with "4" then with "5"

Comment

well... truth be told at the end of the day bu has a better chance at winning with "4" then with "5"
            The one loss for a "5" was against Northeastern, right after the Beanpot. So BU wasn't at their best in that game. Plus, I don't think BU is losing 6-5 to Yale.
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
              The one loss for a "5" was against Northeastern, right after the Beanpot. So BU wasn't at their best in that game. Plus, I don't think BU is losing 6-5 to Yale.
              Stranger things have happened.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                My fear here is that inexperience/nerves cause BU to have a bad start and give up 2 goals in the first. Do they lose their composure if they go down by a goal and exacerbate the situation. With a goalie as good as Yale's can BU come back from a 2 goal deficit?
                While this is a reasonable fear, I have to think that having OC backstopping them makes it unlikely. Beyond the team goals, he has a large personal stake in his performance in the tournament. Obviously, teams aren't going to avoid him if he (hockey gods forbid) he has a bad game, but a really good run could add a few $$$ to his contract. My expectation is that he plays as well as anyone in the tournament.
                http://www.travisroyfoundation.org/

Comment

OC had a very good HE tournament. He was locked in and solid and none of the three goals against the Chiefs were his fault.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

OC's good at making the stops, and less good at controlling the rebounds. He gets hurt when his D isn't blocking forwards from the puck or sweeping them away.
                    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      I'm getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too anxious.
                      Hanover Street Chophouse. Five blocks from the arena. Martinis. You're welcome.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Your last visit to Manch I screamed "Hit him PT, he's soft!" whenever Paul Thompson was within 30 feet of Jason Lawrence. Other than missing the opportunity to do that, I am really looking forward to today. Good luck you guys. Go BU!
                        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

At least Mookie didn't have to pay twice for his ticket

Peeeeeeee-youuuuuu

Comment

In their strongest period, BU just needs to score once for a new game.

Comment

That's provided they keep Yale off the scoreboard.

Comment

A classic "We've got 'em right where we want 'em" situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X