This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

I wonder if Quinn was planning on plugging Piccinich in tonight for one of the 4th liners, and if so, did/will their hard working goal change his mind?
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
      For those unaware, who is she?
      she's the most beautiful woman in the world!!!!!!!

(well actually 3rd, behind mookie's wife's oldest sister & mookie's wife. er make that 4th also behind mookie's wife's cousin)
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

For those unaware, who is she?

She's the girl who walks around the Garden with a wireless microphone and picks people out of the crowd to ask trivia questions to during timeouts and such. It's up on the big screen above. I will make no comments regarding other "attributes."

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

(well actually 3rd, behind mookie's wife's oldest sister & mookie's wife. er make that 4th also behind mookie's wife's cousin)
          You're married? Divorced four times, I'd believe, but married? Whoa.
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

You're married? Divorced four times, I'd believe, but married? Whoa.
            just once. been long long time (to me anyways)

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

This post is both a bit creepy and totally in character.

Comment

• The top three goal scorers in 2009 had a total of 63 goals.
                This year 2, 9, and 10 have 66 -- and that's in 9 fewer games.
                So in 2009 the top three were scoring 1.4 goals per game. This year it's 1.83.
                Of course the championship team had depth--seven players in double figures, with only four (so far) now. Still, we've been witnessing quite a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  Do you mean Phelp's tally? Not exactly a tap-in.
                  Yeah, tap in was a figurative term, it wasn't a Jason Lawrence goal, he got great position, good wood on it, and picked his spot well. Greer skated very well last night. Being able to get in a position to take a shot on his second breakaway required a lot of strength and hard skating to get past the UNH defender.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

She is definitely easy on the eyes and yesterday, more than usual. It really hurts the UML faithful to see her when she's working for the Garden/HEA instead of UML and promoting the opponent as well as our team.
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                      Looking at Scott McLaughlin, who took a look at the brackets, if everything ended today (or maybe if the higher seeds win), BU goes to Manchester, joined by Quinnipiac. Colgate and Denver are the other two teams. BC and Providence are in Providence, facing Miami.
                      I think they have to split BU and BC for attendance in another year BC would be out West but they are needed at these venues

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                        I think they have to split BU and BC for attendance in another year BC would be out West but they are needed at these venues
                        Well... Congrats on the HE title.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          Well... Congrats on the HE title.
                          congrats on another upcoming frozen four and ncaa title

Comment

just once. been long long time (to me anyways)
                            i'm sure it's been a longer time for her

Comment

• Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                              She is definitely easy on the eyes and yesterday, more than usual. It really hurts the UML faithful to see her when she's working for the Garden/HEA instead of UML and promoting the opponent as well as our team.
                              Sounds like how Jim prior was for BU
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                                Sounds like how Jim prior was for BU
                                I really wish Jim was doing these games. Can't stand the goofy, over the top Garden announcer.
                                Go BU!

Comment

Working...
                                X