Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermont v. Lowell : at least one of us has a real animal as a mascot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont v. Lowell : at least one of us has a real animal as a mascot.

That is a dirtbag move. One of the more vicious crosschecks to the head I've seen.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Congrats Lowell. You guys took us out to the woodshed and deserved the W. No issues with your third goal--those things happen when you're constantly pressuring in the offensive zone. Well done and good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        That is a dirtbag move. One of the more vicious crosschecks to the head I've seen.
        Agree, I just saw it on replay, brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          he has to be suspended for that
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            he has to be suspended for that
            Who did the cross checking? I didn't get a good view of it from my spot in the Garden.
            I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
              Who did the cross checking? I didn't get a good view of it from my spot in the Garden.
              Irwin... it was straight crosscheck to the side of the neck/throat
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                Same here. Far worse than the late chop to the back of Suter's legs in the crease.

Sux you have to have that **** in a game; the majority of the UVM team comported themselves with class which was nice to see.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                X