X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2015 Off Season Thread: Another Long Spring and Summer

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
    I'm pretty sure they lengthened towards the ticket office end....I think
    That makes sense since the stage appeared to me to be unchanged. I think.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 13 May 2015. There are 143 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 14 May 2015. There are 142 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Schedule's out: http://www.rpiathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=hockey&

We're wasting a high-revenue game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Today is 14 May 2015. There are 2 days until the NY Rangers next game. (Sorry Ralph, I just couldn't resist. Your Washington team has a few dirtbags including Wilson, Or***** and Ovi.)

Lets Go Rangers!
            "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Originally posted by DeepRed72 View Post
              Today is 14 May 2015. There are 2 days until the NY Rangers next game. (Sorry Ralph, I just couldn't resist. Your Washington team has a few dirtbags including Wilson, Or***** and Ovi.)

Lets Go Rangers!
              ....speaking of Washington, I’ve yet to see that Patty Koudys has signed with them.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Lets Go Rangers!
                I'd like to see a Blackhawks - Rangers final, that would be fun to watch. It seems to me that they are the two teams with the most speed who also play a more skating-oriented game.

It would be weird to see the obverse, it just strikes me as bizarre for an ice hockey team to play for a city where the temperature never goes below freezing.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Schedule's out: http://www.rpiathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=hockey&

We're wasting a high-revenue game this year.
                  I did think that they'd put Freakout! on senior night, but maybe they wanted to avoid what happened the last time we played Princeton on BRF!/Senior Night.
                  RPI Pep Band
                  GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                  2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                  2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                    I did think that they'd put Freakout! on senior night, but maybe they wanted to avoid what happened the last time we played Princeton on BRF!/Senior Night.
                    Could be the screw-job the ECAC did for our schedule in 2010-11, making our Black Friday be vs. CCT when there are no students there, and trying to put Cornell for the Big Red Freakout. At least we worked around it.

Comment

I got it correct.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do we know who the other schools are in the Notre Dame tourney?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Lets Go Rangers!
                          I am a Ranger fan also. I moved to DC in 1974 just as the Capitals started, and I bought season tickets which I held for about five years. I never could become a Capitals fan or any other DC team.

Actually, I lived in VA for the first eight months.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do we know who the other schools are in the Notre Dame tourney?
                            Notre Dame, obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if Western Michigan was also included; the only NCHC possibility. No WCHA team has the weekend open. Only B1G team with unknown opponents and an opening on that weekend is Penn State. Another Hockey East team, maybe? I'm pretty sure we're the "weak 4th team" (although we know what happened last year).
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-14-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I suppose you could argue weather or not it is a good thing but seth sure schedules a tough ooc slate year after year. I hope the coaches/team can get things turned around so the games against the heavy weights we have coming to Troy are competitive.

Comment

Today is 15 May 2015. There are 141 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X