Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Some guys will do anything to clear their schedule to watch their younger brother play in the Frozen Four in Boston....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Some guys will do anything to clear their schedule to watch their younger brother play in the Frozen Four in Boston....
      After last night's classless act, not a fan of E-Rod
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        Not at all Remy. Paul did his share of unsportsmanlike things at OZ but Evan took it to a new level last night. BU in general gooned it up pretty good later in the game. I will be pulling for Providence in the title game.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
          Not at all Remy. Paul did his share of unsportsmanlike things at OZ but Evan took it to a new level last night. BU in general gooned it up pretty good later in the game. I will be pulling for Providence in the title game.
          What happened? Any video?

Sadly couldn't catch the game last night.
          Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
          2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

He slashed Stephane Pattyn across the face while coming of the bench during a stoppage in play late in the third. The blind refs didn't see it of course and gave both unsportsmanlike after Pattyn went back at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
              He slashed Stephane Pattyn across the face while coming of the bench during a stoppage in play late in the third. The blind refs didn't see it of course and gave both unsportsmanlike after Pattyn went back at him.
              i think they also let the hit to the head go, by Shmaltz of ND as well, and gave him a interference call instead,looked like a 5 and a game to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                i think they also let the hit to the head go, by Shmaltz of ND as well, and gave him a interference call instead,looked like a 5 and a game to me.
                Absolutely. It looked like he was headhunting on the replay to me. I suppose in game speed you could maybe miss that but on the Rodrigues one the game was getting rough and the refs should have been looking for that kind of crap given the rep of both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                  not his best moment...
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

Do we know when the 2015-2016 schedule is usually released? Planning a trip to NY this Fall and certainly want to make sure an Oswego game is slotted in during that trip!
                    Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                    2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Late...last season they had issues lining up NC games....then the Dome thing happened....I can give you one guaranteed weekend - Nov 13/14. Plattsburgh on Friday the 13th, Potty on Sat the 14th....Saturday is being billed as Homecoming....aka Whiteout wknd.....get your rooms now!!!
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

Late...last season they had issues lining up NC games....then the Dome thing happened....I can give you one guaranteed weekend - Nov 13/14. Plattsburgh on Friday the 13th, Potty on Sat the 14th....Saturday is being billed as Homecoming....aka Whiteout wknd.....get your rooms now!!!
                        Wish Norwich and Oswego could hook up for a non-conference....
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

forget about the schedule,we had better get a few recruits listed or I may have to suit up, and we dont want that

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            Wish Norwich and Oswego could hook up for a non-conference....
                            What are you going to do when the game count hits 24?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              What are you going to do when the game count hits 24?
                              Most likely the Nichols/Plymouth State (extra game) will be lost.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                forget about the schedule,we had better get a few recruits listed or I may have to suit up, and we dont want that
                                Actually seeing ole' #5 out there hitting someone would be a welcome. Not a fan of soft D that we played at times this year.
                                Oswego '88

Comment

Working...
                                X