Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global War on Terror Version 7 - The Nightmare that Threatens the World!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Global War on Terror Version 7 - The Nightmare that Threatens the World!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    So Judaism is really just a head fake?

Well, that explains David, anyway. Usurpation by any other name...
    The entire Old Testament is a false flag operation.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      They may be Jewish by inheritance, but they don't support defending Israel.
      Given how few Israelis trust Obama, based on polls in recent years, I'd bet some of the Israeli public would put their trust in folks like Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and Scott Hall before they'd trust Obama.
      Originally posted by Priceless
      Good to see you're so reasonable.
      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
      Very well, said.
      Originally posted by Rover
      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

So Judaism is really just a head fake?

Well, that explains David, anyway. Usurpation by any other name...
        Not all people are as devout as the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
          Given how few Israelis trust Obama, based on polls in recent years, I'd bet some of the Israeli public would put their trust in folks like Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and Scott Hall before they'd trust Obama.
          Good thing that our relations are no more important with them than it is with a dozen or so other countries.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Good thing that our relations are no more important with them than it is with a dozen or so other countries.
            Certainly we have a number of important allies, including Israel. Nothing new there. But to have important allies where are large chunk of the populace doesn't trust our President is not a good thing, generally speaking.
            Very well, said.
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Certainly we have a number of important allies, including Israel. Nothing new there. But to have important allies where are large chunk of the populace doesn't trust our President is not a good thing, generally speaking.
              I don't care.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I doubt most of our European allies trust lunatics like the 47 Senators with the Iran letter. Or does this only matter when it's to ding up your favorite tar baby?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So now the Vast Worldwide Jewish Banking Conspiracy is not actually Jewish? Man that NWO always keeps us guessing!

Since I am not a practicing Jew can I be part of it cause I am sick of being poor
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I doubt most of our European allies trust lunatics like the 47 Senators with the Iran letter. Or does this only matter when it's to ding up your favorite tar baby?
                    What the defenders of Bibi on here forget is that Israel needs us a helluva lot more than we need them.

I couldn't give a Fark if they don't like Obama. If they want to get ****y, well there's about $40 billion in military aid that could dry up.

Comment

Who cares? Let Israel solve its own problems as they've gotten too entitled to US tax dollars and Netanyahu feels he has our military on call. Now perhaps conservatives would like to outsource foreign policy to him but the country doesn't as evidenced by the polling against the stunt The Boner tried to pull with the Congressional address.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        So now the Vast Worldwide Jewish Banking Conspiracy is not actually Jewish? Man that NWO always keeps us guessing!

Since I am not a practicing Jew can I be part of it cause I am sick of being poor
                        Do you know the secret Masonic handshake?

Immanentize the eschaton!
                        Last edited by Kepler; 03-18-2015, 11:41 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Who cares? Let Israel solve its own problems as they've gotten too entitled to US tax dollars and Netanyahu feels he has our military on call. Now perhaps conservatives would like to outsource foreign policy to him but the country doesn't as evidenced by the polling against the stunt The Boner tried to pull with the Congressional address.
                          Our military has done exactly what for Israel? You make it sound like Israel somehow has been sending our military into places we don't want it to go. To the extent we've done that, it's our fault, not Israel's. I know that doesn't fit the tidy political narrative of why Obama is treating Israel shabbily and it's supposedly warranted, but facts are facts.
                          Very well, said.
                          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

I don't think the Iran letter has nearly the long term consequences of any sort as undermining our alliance with Israel, seemingly at least part out of petty personal bitterness, does. I wouldn't have written the letter, but it's hardly as bad a thing as the hard lefties and their media are trying to make it out to be.
                            Very well, said.
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

We've been politically scared of the Israeli right for a long time, so if the schism between Obama and Bibi deepens that may be a healthy outcome for the US. Regardless of the country, it's not a great situation when another country can wield so much influence via political action committees and contributions. When that influence falls so heavily towards one party, it's even worse.

The irony is that most American Jews are liberal. Likud and AIPAC throw tantrums and call anybody who disagrees with them antisemitic, but that's a risible crock.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 03-18-2015, 11:59 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

I don't think the Iran letter has nearly the long term consequences of any sort as undermining our alliance with Israel, seemingly at least part out of petty personal bitterness, does. I wouldn't have written the letter, but it's hardly as bad a thing as the hard lefties and their media are trying to make it out to be.
                                It's pretty bad, Bob. I know your side did it so you feel duty bound to minimize it, but on the scale of diplomatic blunders it's spectacular, if only because it makes the authors looks like they have the international gravitas of Kim Jong Un.

We're used to seeing these type of hissy fits emitted by the GOP, but the world isn't immunized yet, and they still get a big laugh out of it. Does that matter in the long run? Maybe not substantively, but it has to affect the way the international community will regard American standing the next time the bad guys are in charge. A GOP candidate would actually earn some respect if he made it a Sister Souljah Moment to beatchslap the yokels.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X