Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global War on Terror Version 7 - The Nightmare that Threatens the World!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror Version 7 - The Nightmare that Threatens the World!!!

I'm sure Handyman will be telling you these aren't meant to detain the people indefinitely. http://madpatriots.com/fema-concentr...lt-everywhere/

Comment

• Re: Global War on Terror Version 7 - The Nightmare that Threatens the World!!!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I'm sure Handyman will be telling you these aren't meant to detain the people indefinitely. http://madpatriots.com/fema-concentr...lt-everywhere/
      ELWOOD: Yeah. Lots of space in this mall.

JAKE: Disco pants and haircuts.

ELWOOD: Yeah...

ELWOOD: Baby clothes.

JAKE: This place has got everything.
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Why should I, when it is to run until September 15th? It's not just a one day affair, as much as you would like it to be in order to do your Kevin Bacon impersonation.
        So you will never admit it...you will just keep moving the goalpost until people forget you are a total fraud listening to the voices in your head? Gotcha!

Dont worry buddy I wont forget and will make sure you get what you have earned
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          So you will never admit it...you will just keep moving the goalpost until people forget you are a total fraud listening to the voices in your head? Gotcha!

Dont worry buddy I wont forget and will make sure you get what you have earned
          I have never moved the goalposts. You haven't paid attention.

Of course I'm sure you're not worried, because they know you'll accept an RFID chip implanted into you and to work as a slave for the rest of your life.

Comment

These are the 70 most-searched-for thread tags per the search tool:

0.6 seconds accept uah already wcha april fools area clown b1g>* bemidji state beavers bhhc butt hurt ccha clarkson is bananas clarkson is pineapples clarkson still sucks! clarkson still sucks? coach cornell big red dg is a tool drivel du sucks ecac hockey epic failure ezac fiar appart fire fire flagdude08 fire gardy flagdude beclowns himself flagdude is a eunuch flagdude is a tool flagdude is awesome!! flagdude is hokydads son flagdude is off his meds fromunda cheese frozen four gdt giada needs my poll i ignored- so should you! lake placid left behind let the students speak! losers lssu mlb ncaa champions nchc new wcha nhl nmu nwcha overrated post count padding recruiting recruits red sox rensselaer rit rpi the sioux dammit tigers tim boyle trixie hates cops tute twins uaa uah ugly vag wcha wcha>* wcha champs wild wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              The sad thing is you'd have about seven threads of celebration on this forum dedicated to it if it were to happen.
              You've earned it.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I, for one, give Flag credit. Were it not for him, I would not have discovered that government agents are removing wax from my ears while I sleep at night. Thanks to his tireless investigation, I have the blogs to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  I, for one, give Flag credit. Were it not for him, I would not have discovered that government agents are removing wax from my ears while I sleep at night. Thanks to his tireless investigation, I have the blogs to prove it.
                  It was not government agents. Rod Serling has it covered
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

If you're going to call out thread tags about me, you can add "fire flagdude08" and "i ignored- so should you!". I certainly have noticed a bit of an obsessive nature when it comes to my presence on this site, especially from a couple of posters that frequent the RPI threads. I can't help but be flattered.

Sorry ladies, but I'm already taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

0.6 seconds accept uah already wcha april fools area clown b1g>* bemidji state beavers bhhc butt hurt ccha clarkson is bananas clarkson is pineapples clarkson still sucks! clarkson still sucks? coach cornell big red dg is a tool drivel du sucks ecac hockey epic failure ezac fiar appart fire fire flagdude08 fire gardy flagdude beclowns himself flagdude is a eunuch flagdude is a tool flagdude is awesome!! flagdude is hokydads son flagdude is off his meds fromunda cheese frozen four gdt giada needs my poll i ignored- so should you! lake placid left behind let the students speak! losers lssu mlb ncaa champions nchc new wcha nhl nmu nwcha overrated post count padding recruiting recruits red sox rensselaer rit rpi the sioux dammit tigers tim boyle trixie hates cops tute twins uaa uah ugly vag wcha wcha>* wcha champs wild wisconsin

Last but not least! Not sure this is a list I want to be on....

(Before you ask, yes I know it is probably searching the wild...and Wisconsin)
                      In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                      I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

I can't verify the truth of this report, but certainly would like to think that it is true.

http://www.funker530.com/sas-given-g...raids-on-isis/

Intelligence sources have publicly and strategically revealed that Prime Minister Cameron has given the SAS ‘carte blanche’ to hit ISIS where they live, in response to the 30 British citizens that were killed by an ISIS gunman in Tunisia on June 26th.
                        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

We're training 16 fighters to battle ISIS. I hope they're super soldiers.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            We're training 60 fighters to battle ISIS. I hope they're super soldiers.
                            FYP But still a ridiculous situation. This administration has no interest in wiping out ISIS

President Obama's $500 million plan to raise an army of Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic State horde is falling far short of its target, attracting only a few dozen recruits to the cause.

"As of July 3, we are currently training about 60 fighters," Defense Secretary Ash Carter told lawmakers Tuesday.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              FYP But still a ridiculous situation. This administration has no interest in wiping out ISIS
                              Just wondering: what's the recommendation of secdef, the joint chiefs, and State?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Just wondering: what's the recommendation of secdef, the joint chiefs, and State?
                                SecDef gave 16 (current) & 60 (total) to Congre$$ today. The panel was not amused.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X