Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    hello again
    What is "R-O-N"?
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Re: NCAA Quarterfinal: Clarkson @ Boston College -- Today we spell redemption, "R-O-N

Originally posted by vicb View Post
      What is "R-O-N"?
      it spells ron
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by tonythetiger20 View Post
        it spells ron
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          still in the dark (as is often the case)

Comment

lol it's a quote from Anchorman

Comment

So who is making the trip?

Hopefully not Clarkson's band because I know BC's isn't coming.

Comment

The men's team is done, so I would be extremely surprised if the band didn't go.

Comment

That's embarrassing.. (band) We had similar issues this season.

And I am leaning towards going, depending on the availability of cheesesteaks :P .

Comment

Extremely embarrassing.

Comment

Extremely embarrassing.
                      Hey, now. Cheesesteaks are important.

Comment

Oh man you haven't lived until you've had a BC chipotle cheesesteak.

Comment

Can't we just skip the undercard AND the overcard and go straight to the BC/Harvard Finals on the 20th? (One flight . . . what's not to like?)

Comment

lol it's a quote from Anchorman
                            Oh that is funny. Classic. !!

and we do need an undercard....

Can we have the BC band show up and have a "Band fight" in the parking lot behind Conte a la Anchorman.

Failing that TTT vs the Knight. (The Knight was at Cheel last Saturday walking around in full armor !!!.), now that would be worth the price of admission.
                            Last edited by OnMAA; 03-09-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                              Can we have the BC band show up and have a "Band fight" in the parking lot behind Conte a la Anchorman.
                              I can see this one going to overtime, with TTT and his trumpet giving BC the deciding edge in this epic "Battle of the Bands". If I could only be there....
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                                I can see this one going to overtime, with TTT and his trumpet giving BC the deciding edge in this epic "Battle of the Bands". If I could only be there....
                                I wasn't allowed to play the trumpet at Harvard. We lost.

I continued my boycott of Hyannis so there was no trumpet there. We lost.

Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                                X