X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Rogers for President?
    Man that sucks big time!
    Under his watch it's been one disaster after the other up there.
    But somehow he never has any responsibility.
    Talk about a Teflon man.
    Even by your lofty standards that's **** poor troll bait.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      Even by your lofty standards that's **** poor troll bait.
      We realize you're a UA_ graduate however we made the fatal mistake (again) of thinking perhaps you'd might, maybe be capable of keeping up with the search for a new UA President.
      I guess we will never learn.
      Yes your "homer" Teflon man did formally apply for the job.

Comment

We realize you're a UA_ graduate however we made the fatal mistake (again) of thinking perhaps you'd might, maybe be capable of keeping up with the search for a new UA President.
        I guess we will never learn.
        Yes your "homer" Teflon man did formally apply for the job.
        Rogers being next in line for that job has been known for months. Try to keep up. How much does it chap you to know that your beloved UAA is, like many other Seawolves in real life, about to be supervised by a Nanook?
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Rogers being next in line for that job has been known for months. Try to keep up. How much does it chap you to know that your beloved UAA is, like many other Seawolves in real life, about to be supervised by a Nanook?

Comment

How much does it chap you to know that your beloved UAA is, like many other Seawolves in real life, about to be supervised by a Nanook?
            You are supervised by a Seawolf.
            Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-13-2015, 02:16 PM.
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              You are supervised by a Seawolf.
              True...but I still make all the money

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                You must have divined that because he only applied yesterday.
                Maybe you should be picking lottery numbers.

Comment

John Pugh has 10 years on the job more than your beloved " Mr. Rogers".
                  Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-13-2015, 10:14 PM.
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                    John Pugh has 10 years on the job more than your beloved " Mr. Rogers".
                    And he's also retiring. Which has what to do with any of this?

And, never mind that Rogers chaired the Regents before being Chancellor.
                    Last edited by Squarebanks; 03-13-2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

You must have divined that because he only applied yesterday.
                      Maybe you should be picking lottery numbers.
                      www.google.com

Followed by:

http://m.newsminer.com/news/education/uaf-chancellor-rogers-eyes-top-ua-post/article_338b6bca-9dfa-11e4-99c4-b32c262f27e8.html?mode=jqm

Comment

Like I said that started this.
                        It sucks!

Comment

Three Seawolves have gone pro. Coldwell signed with the ECHL's Quad City Mallards, a Minnesota Wild affiliate. Docken signed an amateur tryout agreement with the AHL's Springfield Falcons. Allen signed an amateur tryout agreement with Colorado of the ECHL (played tonight at .... the Sully!).
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

And he's also retiring. Which has what to do with any of this?

And, never mind that Rogers chaired the Regents before being Chancellor.
                            Which is a good reason to break the "Goog Ole Boy " chain of _ailures
                            Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-14-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

From the _airbanks News Miner:

Reinbold was upset by some of the money restored to the budget, including a reduced cut to the university system. She said the system should have been able to absorb the deeper cut.

That would be Lora Reinbold who recently returned to her home in Chicken Creek after a visit to the burg on the edge of nowhere.
                              Her brain has obviously been addled from the water and so called air encountered on her recent trip.
                              It's a good thing Mr. Rogers holds so much sway with our esteemed rulers. NOT

Comment

Yeouch. JJ I don't think your attitude is constructive at all. There's no way it helps in any way, shape, manner, or form. Not your own fanbase, staff, or players that may read that. That's straight up toxic ****.

Yeah, I know it sucks to lose the cup again, and I honestly feel for you on that. I wouldn't be happy on it either.

Unfortunately, both universities are facing some hard questions with regard to budget numbers. There won't be any money to invest in anything, very shortly. UAA has lost its kinda-sorta chemistry program. That's even more tragic than the hockey season numbers. Both universities are going to be forced to focus on whats really important, and I think it's time that UAA actually gave a **** about actual education and grow beyond being what is truly only a small step up from a community college. UAF faces similar tough choices in that a lot of courses are going to continue disappearing, but I think they'll hold on tight to their STEM programs no matter what, even at severe cost to athletics, and I support that. As hard as it is to build up an athletic program, an academic program is even harder and takes longer.
                                The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X