Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Coaching Changes

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
    Of the Minnesota D1 teams, UND, and UW- UMD is the only one with a female head coach. That might help differentiate Crowell/UMD and her program.
    Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
    ^
    another example of somebody with nothing of value to say, except to cut others down

so if I point out that OSU also has a female head coach, will that be an insult to your intelligence?

it should
    Obviously I was just considering campuses within 5 hours and 27 minutes of MSP, thinking of the battle for those Minny kids that don't want to go too far away from home to go to school. My poor intelligence just limps along, getting beaten and battered, preferably oblivious to when it's being insulted

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
      ^
      another example of somebody with nothing of value to say, except to cut others down

so if I point out that OSU also has a female head coach, will that be an insult to your intelligence?

it should
      You really have difficulty reading don't you? Rhetorical question...I know the answer.
      Last edited by brookyone; 06-24-2015, 03:31 PM. Reason: Right Wing Nut Society misogyny detection
      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by brookyone View Post
        You really have difficulty reading don't you? Rhetorical question...I know the answer.
        Lol, his ignorance is shown in every post. He's both predictable and laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
          Originally posted by shelfit View Post
          Lol, his ignorance is shown in every post. He's both predictable and laughable.
          Do what i do, skip over Pokey's posts. They add nothing so don't read them. He only wants a fight so why give him one? He can rage into the wind all he wants but can only make headway if you give him a sail. He can post all he wants but my guess is he gets bored once he does not get the reaction he wants. If he doesn't he can leave his little t urds all over threads and we can not step in them.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
            Do what i do, skip over Pokey's posts. They add nothing so don't read them. He only wants a fight so why give him one? He can rage into the wind all he wants but can only make headway if you give him a sail. He can post all he wants but my guess is he gets bored once he does not get the reaction he wants. If he doesn't he can leave his little t urds all over threads and we can not step in them.
            That's exactly what I do. I don't read his posts anymore. I only see that he has posted and I go directly to the next person's post and I'll sometimes add onto that one especially if that person has posted a criticism of peckerchecker too. Hehehe.

Comment

5 more useless posts that had to be deleted ROFL

if I didn't exist, you people would invent me

Comment

So many ways to finish this sentence...
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Have you considered the possibility that you don't exist and we did invent you?

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

Can't read...can't count...
                    Last edited by brookyone; 06-25-2015, 11:10 AM. Reason: jokey has way more than five posts
                    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                      Have you considered the possibility that you don't exist and we did invent you?
                      Well I suppose, in a way you did.

I had occasionally read posts in this forum, mostly to find out what was going on with the team I follow, but resisted registering or posting because of the general idiocy here. But I made the fateful step of registering and making my first post before the 2013/14 season and was treated to a response from the village idiot himself, whom I promptly put on my ignore list. Problem was/is, you have to be logged in for someone to be ignored. Then I made a comment that using a mathematical model to predict the outcome of hockey games (ranking) was fruitless and all hell broke loose, you’d think I had waved a Confederate flag at a NAACP meeting and pizzed on a statue of MLK. (I didn’t realize how devoted the faithfull here are to rankings).
                      I think Tony/Grant’s therapist eventually told him he’d have to stop responding to my posts or risk a stroke and/or a total mental break down (as opposed to a partial, for which he has already succumbed).
                      So yeah, I guess you could say I am an invention of yours.

It would be fun to revisit the thread, Tony/Grant screaming, demanding, that I respond to his questions are hilarious. For a good year he could only respond by calling me a troll. Then he was dellusioal about me being a collective invention of you guys in order to cure him.
                      LOL

And the attempt by Eeyore to impress people with statistical knowledge in that thread is almost as funny as Eeyore’s attempt to impress with legal knowledge. Good stuff, sure beats watching TV, and makes for a nice little break from the stress and pressure at work. (and there Tony/Grant is your answer)
                      Last edited by pokechecker; 06-25-2015, 12:42 PM. Reason: So to my buddy Grant?TTT/Tony

Comment

Well I suppose, in a way you did.
                        I was really trying to put the emphasis on the first clause of my statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                          I was really trying to put the emphasis on the first clause of my statement.
                          Oh my...Lookie thar Elmer. The EEeeediots are out in force this week.

Comment

Rob Morgan is leaving St. Norbert to become the Associate Head Coach @ Yale....opening @ SNC...
                            SNC Men:
                            Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                            NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                            SNC Women:
                            O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete99race View Post
                              Rob Morgan is leaving St. Norbert to become the Associate Head Coach @ Yale....opening @ SNC...
                              Just looked up the Yale roster from the past season on collegehockeystats.net. So what happened to Eddie Ardito? There was also a volunteer assistant named Chris Ardito. I thought he had a pretty good gig at St. Norbert's. Wonder why he's leave a head coach position to become an associate coach at Yale. More money? Missed the D1 game?
                              Last edited by shelfit; 06-28-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I don't know where Eddie Ardito is now but I just noticed while reading the link below that Chris Ardito is the GM of the Connecticut Whale in the NWHL.

https://www.todaysslapshot.com/nwhl/...-grow-rosters/
                                THINK PINK
                                BLEED BLUE

Comment

Working...
                                X