Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

http://tinyurl.com/pdvtgla Freshman suited up and rooting for the volleyball team on Saturday. The link goes to Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by kamariek View Post
      http://tinyurl.com/pdvtgla Freshman suited up and rooting for the volleyball team on Saturday. The link goes to Twitter.
      I like this much better than those tuu tuu's!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

The guys were really into the game. Little kids came down and sat with them so the parents could take pictures. I don't remember that ever having happened when they wore the tuu tuu's!!!!!

Comment

I went to that game last night and right after they took that photo, the freshman were swamped with little kids climbing all over them the rest of the evening. Between one of the sets when the arena was blasting out music, they got up and rocked out with the kids. ♫

Some lady also walked up with her newborn baby (in a tiny Seawolves jersey) and handed him to Hauser to hold. AwWWwwww. I wish I would've taken a photo of that! The rest of the team was there too, sitting within shouting distance of the Freshman.

Hopefully they'll play even as half as good as the Seawolf women did this weekend!

Comment

Little kids came down and sat with them so the parents could take pictures.
            Wasn't that cute? They were letting them wear their helmets for a while. Also, while they were dancing, Mitchell lifted up one little girl so she could be up above the team. Adorable!

Comment

Let's wear those sweaters at home.

Comment

New risers at the Sully too. I like them, so much better than the concrete! Have a look:
                https://www.facebook.com/alaskaacesh...type=1&theater
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

The new hockey locker room now opens for business. The seniors were wishing it came 4 years earlier but are thrilled with their new digs. It will be open for a tour at the Oct 4th green and gold game and skill contest.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                    The new hockey locker room now opens for business. The seniors were wishing it came 4 years earlier but are thrilled with their new digs. It will be open for a tour at the Oct 4th green and gold game and skill contest.
                    Sweet! The ice is done too, are the rest of the remodels done?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Sweet! The ice is done too, are the rest of the remodels done?
                      So very happy for the team. Now they have legit facilities. Good on them.

Comment

Per BGSU, and public records (http://www.bgsuhockey.com/2015/07/wc...5-2016-season/)
                        $ Bonus for winning Governor's Cup:

Matt Thomas $2,500 (2nd lowest bonus per calender year, 16 are possible, lowest is $1,500 for Kendall Classic Title)

Dallas Ferguson $2,000 (lowest of seven possible bonuses)

Adds more to my belief that the Governor's Cup is more for the fans, keep us occupied/invested/hate our "rivals".
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

New boards going up... Check them out on Aces Facebook page!
                          If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                            New boards going up... Check them out on Aces Facebook page!
                            And very ugly gray seats to match very ugly gray walls!
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              And very ugly gray seats to match very ugly gray walls!
                              I mean ABSOLUTELY Ugly seats! I shouldnt be surprised tho! I thought UAA had a stakehold in this?????? Don't seem to me like that was true!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                                I mean ABSOLUTELY Ugly seats! I shouldnt be surprised tho! I thought UAA had a stakehold in this?????? Don't seem to me like that was true!
                                I don't think either UAA or the Aces, or even SMG for that matter had any say in the color of the seats. The muni decided.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X