X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Roaring into the postseason <<<<<

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
    And now we know why they closed! =)

Every time I went in there were fewer people there. Lines were out the door when they first opened, but crowds slowly dwindled over the years. I wonder if Longhorn and later Texas Roadhouse just sapped too much of the market.

Powers &8^]
    And Outback...
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
      And Outback...
      ... Stickylips.
      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
        According to the all-knowing reddit, if you buy a NWHL jersey with a specific player's name on it they're entitled to 15% of the sale. I was planning on supporting Buffalo, but I can also get behind purchasing a Brown jersey from the Riveters.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm..._season_get_a/
        Zach and Grigg signed with the Beauts, if you would prefer a Buffalo jersey.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
          Zach and Grigg signed with the Beauts, if you would prefer a Buffalo jersey.

Powers &8^]
          Hmmmmm this will probably come down to which final jerseys look better then.
          RIT Tigers

Comment

Brad McGowan signed in Greenville (ECHL) today: https://twitter.com/GvlRoadWarriors/...63403046883328

Also, did anyone see last week that Alex Roberts is now going to Utica College?

Comment

Originally posted by tigerprincess7 View Post
              Brad McGowan signed in Greenville (ECHL) today: https://twitter.com/GvlRoadWarriors/...63403046883328

Also, did anyone see last week that Alex Roberts is now going to Utica College?

Have read Alex' twitter feed and he mentioned it has been a few tough weeks and now committed to Utica, don't think a team could go this late to de-commit and therefore I wonder if it was an eligibility requirement.

With Alex's (1994) size of 6'3" tall and 205lbs the kid put up some good numbers given his size. Have to feel for the kid and wish him and his family well for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballroomblitz View Post
                Have read Alex' twitter feed and he mentioned it has been a few tough weeks and now committed to Utica, don't think a team could go this late to de-commit and therefore I wonder if it was an eligibility requirement.

With Alex's (1994) size of 6'3" tall and 205lbs the kid put up some good numbers given his size. Have to feel for the kid and wish him and his family well for the future.
                Given that he was pushed off to the '16-'17 season and had used up his junior eligibility, perhaps it was a clearing house issue. Whatever, he'll be playing in Utica and should be the stud on the team. Being from Vancouver, he'll be playing in the AUD along with the baby Canucks.
                John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                NCAA DII - 1983
                NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

When was the push to 2016/2017 happen?

A 1994 player in Jr. A in Canada can play up to the 2014/2015 season, so if he wasn't going to report to the 2016/2017 season that would be catastrophic as he wouldn't have a competitive Jr. A league to play out the additional year. I understand you can play one final year for Jr. B however tat would not be good as the competition level would not be there and poor habits would creep into his game. If the push came recently (this year) and was by the school that would be so unconscionable.

Comment

Roberts and Gabe Valenzuela were both listed as '15-'16 recruits but we're not listed in the athletic department announcement of the incoming class. Same thing happened with Kerins last year, but it sounded like he attended classes and is part of this year's incoming class. Roberts and Valenzuela are still both listed as 2016-2017 RIT recruits.by elite prospects.
                    John Nabors

NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                    NCAA DII - 1983

Comment

Update on class of 2019: http://www.ritathletics.com/news/201...818154525.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                        That gives us four goalies unless we lose either MacLean or Rotolo.

Powers &8^]

Comment

• Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                          That gives us four goalies unless we lose either MacLean or Rotolo.

Powers &8^]
                          Amato must have been an easy recruit since he played for the Tigers ACHA team last year.
                          John Nabors

NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                          NCAA DII - 1983

Comment

Do these upcoming recruitment classes look stronger than the past few years?
                            R I T HOCKEY
                            Frozen Four
                            Elite Eight
                            NCAA Tournament
                            2010-2015-2016
                            RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

For RIT fans at least as old as I am and older, check out a little video I made with the help of former RIT Tiger David Bagley.

Do you remember when the Ritter was the loudest???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZbe...ature=youtu.be
                              Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                              The Mule
                              Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                                Do these upcoming recruitment classes look stronger than the past few years?
                                Stat wise it looks stronger, but we've learned many times that success at Junior A doesn't always mean success at the college game. I do think this has the making to be a special class...
                                Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                                The Mule
                                Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Working...
                                X