Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Great job by Scotty-D. Goes 3-1....lone loss coming in the last of 3 straight games for him (Thurs., Fri., Sat.). 3-1, 2.00, .931, stopped 108 of 116. Playoffs now & I’ve been told he won’t be on the roster for that but on their Team stat page it lists only 2 goalies; Scotty & former Brownie Marco deFilippo.
    IceGators win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
    Last edited by turk181; 04-02-2015, 11:53 AM.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

IceHogs win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
      I guess that the SPHL doesn't have a long history if that is the second longest game.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IceHogs win Game1, 3-2 in 2OT. Scotty D gets the start and win (#2 Star). 2nd longest game in SPHL history.....http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2649657
        Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
        Whatever it is, it is great to see Scott playing well.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          Does anyone have any idea what the level of play is in this league? Is it equal to or better than NCAA Div. I ?
          I know Dan Peace played in it for a little while... I believe it's a step below ECHL.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I know Dan Peace played in it for a little while... I believe it's a step below ECHL.
            Kevin Beauregard also played for the La. IceGators.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Tough to say. When I looked at the rosters I didn’t see many names I recognized from D1. 3rd, 4th liners from D1 & CHL? Maybe 1st, 2nd liners from D3? Certainly a step below the ECHL.

Comment

If the AHL is AAA hockey and the ECHL is AA, then the SPHL is A.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  Does that make the Federal League a beer league?

Comment

Curtis Leonard released fro his ATO with Rochester. Only played in 1 game. ( http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php )......I guess he could go back to Reading. Nothing yet from the ECHL on Transactions....Edit; he’s not on today’s Transactions Page.
                    Last edited by turk181; 04-02-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

At a 21-2 scoreline, he's set to have the best pitching record of all time. Cy YoungDenneny of the (original) Ottawa Senators has the all time record with a 22-2 line in the 1923-24 season.
                      Make it 22-2 for BP. He scores again!

Comment

.....announcers said that the goal ties an NHL mark of 15 straight goals without an assist. I missed the name.

Comment

Thanks, I guess that would make it juat a small step ahead of Div 1.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Last we heard from him around Troy was he was out of town attending a wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Does that make the Federal League a beer league?
                              Let's ask Reg Dunlop.

Comment

Curtis Leonard released fro his ATO with Rochester. Only played in 1 game. ( http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php )......I guess he could go back to Reading. Nothing yet from the ECHL on Transactions....Edit; he’s not on today’s Transactions Page.
                                Leonard is in Reading’s lineup tonight.... http://echl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=12252

Comment

Working...
                                X