Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    BP looks great in Ranger blue! Hope to heck this is a sign of more to come from him.
    BTW, Jooris hurt his groin in the 1st period & didn’t play again.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I figured that turk would post this, so I didn't earlier. (I got numerous retweets of a link.)

http://mashable.com/2016/09/25/rando...k#gbo2Zy_eAEqI
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I figured that turk would post this, so I didn't earlier. (I got numerous retweets of a link.)

http://mashable.com/2016/09/25/rando...k#gbo2Zy_eAEqI
        Yeah, I saw that yesterday on WaP’s Twitter. Don’t know why I didn’t Post it. Doesn’t surprise me knowing John.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Kazzy still looking to get into a preseason game, won’t be tonight although, Burgy still in the lineup....... Anders Nilsson will start in net for the Sabres and is expected to play the entire game with Jason Kasdorf serving as his backup. https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/nyla...fs/c-282238876 BTW, saw Pens game last night. Haggs certainly didn’t distinguish himself. Didn’t play bad but did nothing really. On the other side of NA though, Big Z had an outstanding game for Van. vs Edm. Every shift (it was only a 60min. rebroadcast on NHL Net.) Z stood out. Played C, won the majority of FO. Also played on the PK & PP. Was on the ice for both Van. PPG.

Comment

Looks like my remote will be switching back & forth again. BTW, Gilmour once visited RPI during his recruiting travels..... he lineup for Thursday's game is:

Jimmy Vesey, Kevin Hayes, Rick Nash
            Nathan Gerbe, Brandon Pirri, Pavel Buchnevich
            Michael Grabner, Marek Hrivik, Jesper Fast
            Adam Tambellini, Maxim Lapierre, Nicklas Jensen

Nick Holden, Kevin Klein
            Ryan Graves, Chris Summers
            John Gilmour, Dylan McIlrath

Antti Raanta, Mackenzie Skapski.

PP combinations, per Steve Zipay:
            Vesey-Hayes-Nash, Gilmour-Pirri
            Jensen-Tambo-Buch; Klein-Holden http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jan-L...Debut/89/79531

Comment

Pirri scores again!!! He also has a PPA.

Comment

Say it Sam......It’s a Power Play Goal.......Pirri again! His 2n of the game.......... BP #1 Star; 2g 1a.
                Last edited by turk181; 09-29-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

BP’s 2nd goal......

Comment

Comment

Interesting article on Pirri's status with the Rangers.

http://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2016/...on-for-rangers
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Interesting article on Pirri's status with the Rangers.

http://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2016/...on-for-rangers
                        Seems to me too many people are just giving Vesey & Buchnevich automatic spots in the top 9. Coach AV likes a defensive 4th line. Let them all earn it. Of course it could all take care of itself with an injury or 2.

Comment

Nine players have been assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton of the American Hockey League: defensemen Barry Goers, Michael Webster and Ryan Segalla; and forwards Tom Kostopoulos, Milos Bubela, Gage Quinney, Jarrett Burton, Christian Hilbrich and Reid Gardiner...... https://www.nhl.com/penguins/news/pe...rs/c-282238868

Comment

Kazzy will again be the backup tonight as Buff. takes on Tor. No word yet if he will split duties with Robin Lehner. Game is 7pm on MSG1. Pens take on Chi. but Haggs is not in lineup. Game is on NHL Net. 7pm. Vancouver will follow that game, no lineups yet.......EDIT; forgot, Burgy is not in Buff. lineup tonight.
                            Last edited by turk181; 09-30-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Change for Buffalo. Kazzy gets the start and as I’m writing tip-in goal for Toronto. Nothing J could do on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Kazzy will again be the backup tonight as Buff. takes on Tor. No word yet if he will split duties with Robin Lehner. Game is 7pm on MSG1. Pens take on Chi. but Haggs is not in lineup. Game is on NHL Net. 7pm. Vancouver will follow that game, no lineups yet.......EDIT; forgot, Burgy is not in Buff. lineup tonight.
                                Z is in.

Comment

Working...
                                X