Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Just a quick mention of the success of former RPI women's hockey star Cindy Acropolis (now Toye) as coach of our local young girls hockey team. http://patch.com/new-jersey/brick/gi...l-tournament-0
    She was a super talent here in Brick NJ as a young lady playing on the boy's hockey team and her career and season records at RPI speak for themselves. Now continuing her success as a hockey coach. Best of luck to Cindy and her girls as they move on in the national tournament (I believe their next game in the National Tournament is March 31)
    I was thinking about posting this either here or the women's thread yesterday, but I didn't:

I got it because AAHA retweeted it.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I was thinking about posting this either here or the women's thread yesterday, but I didn't:

I got it because AAHA retweeted it.
      Thanks Ralph-i did not want to double post as I had the more recent link also. Her girls scored 5 in the third period of the game you posted. Cindy's daughter led the surge by scoring early in the third period. For those here who did not follow RPI women's hockey back when Cindy came to RPI, or those who just are too recent to the program, she was an absolute force on the team. Just look back and check out her scoring records ar RPI. She also had a bit of temper (well, perhaps more than a bit) and usually led the team in penalty minutes as well.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Kazzy will be staying with the Sabres rather than reporting to Rochester. I wonder if he'll see game action before the end of the season. It's not like the Sabres are really playing for anything at this point.
        RPI Pep Band
        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Hockey's Future thread about Kasdorf signing. http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=2046667

Some interesting and confusing stuff about the ramifications of his staying in Buffalo.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looks like somebody seized on the photo showing Kasdorf signing his contract with his left hand and assumed that he was a southpaw, who would play goal with his stick in his left hand and his glove on his right. Of course, we know that isn't the case.

Baseball great Brooks Robinson was (and still is) a natural lefthander. About the only thing he ever did righthanded was play baseball.

Comment

Hope this is so. Ducks play NYR tonight..............
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Goal by Jake Morissette a couple of days ago.

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-16-2016, 12:57 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Finally for BP. 1g, 2a in tonight’s game. PxP guy said BP has about 20 family & friends at the game but he made them buy the tix.
                    Last edited by turk181; 03-24-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Finally for BP. 1g, 2a in tonight’s game. PxP guy said BP has about 20 family & friends at the game but he made them buy the tix.
                      The kid only makes $925k a season (before taxes). He can't be dropping two grand a game on tickets.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Hadn’t realized that Guy Leboeuf hadn’t scored a goal yet. He did tonight. Congrats on his 1st pro goal...... http://www.echl.com/stats/player.php?id=5474

Comment

BP might be on his way to one of his goal streaks. Scores tonight, still in 1st period. 3g in last 4 games now (2a also).

Comment

Josh Rabbani has re-upped with EHC Neuwide (Germany) for another season...... https://translate.google.com/transla...i/&prev=search

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Josh Rabbani has re-upped with EHC Neuwide (Germany) for another season...... https://translate.google.com/transla...i/&prev=search
                              ”Rambo's” stats...... http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=18922

Comment

BP taken hard into the boards late in the 2nd period tonight vs Vancouver. Looked to be his shoulder. Did not return.

Comment

Working...
                                X