RPI Pros VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros VI

I imagine he'll enjoy that. Still gets to enjoy the beach.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

They play such a physical game this one surprises me.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Preliminary Rosters for this year’s World Cup will be announced this Wed. 4pm ET. Curious to see if Nicky Bailen lands a spot with........Team Belarus. Nicky now holds dual citizenship (US/Belarus).
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Think BP would love this.......... Potential Playoff Lineup

Forwards
          Perron-Getzlaf-Pirri
          McGinn-Rakell-Perry
          Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
          Garbutt-Thompson-Santorelli/Stewart http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ed-St...ster/210/75193

Comment

BP will wear #11. First Duck since Mikka Koivu. Recruit Thread doesn’t go back as far as his Georgetown or Streetsville days so I don’t know if he might’ve worn it there. HockeyDB doesn’t list #’s on his days there.
            Last edited by turk181; 03-01-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              BP will wear #11. First Duck since Mikka Koivu. Recruit Thread doesn’t go back as far as his Georgetown or Streetsville days so I don’t know if he might’ve worn it there. HockeyDB doesn’t list #’s on his days there.
              Streetsville 10 http://ojhl_stats.stats.pointstreak....&seasonid=2149
              Georgetown 20 http://ojhl_stats.stats.pointstreak....&seasonid=3248
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

......and now I know.

Comment

......and now I know.
                  You should know that RB will find it even if it goes back to the days of the Montreal Maroons.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Preliminary Rosters for this year’s World Cup will be announced this Wed. 4pm ET. Curious to see if Nicky Bailen lands a spot with........Team Belarus. Nicky now holds dual citizenship (US/Belarus).
                    Guess I was wrong. I thought Belarus had a Team in this Tourney.

Comment

Did Yorkie retire?....... http://theahl.com/stats/transactions.php

Comment

Maybe it’s just a procedural thing? Greenv. being NY’s & Syr. being TB. Nothing on either Team’s site. Greenville did add a goalie yesterday though. Elite prospects page also just shows Yorkie as being recalled to Syracuse....http://www.eliteprospects.com

Comment

Maybe it’s just a procedural thing? Greenv. being NY’s & Syr. being TB. Nothing on either Team’s site. Greenville did add a goalie yesterday though. Elite prospects page also just shows Yorkie as being recalled to Syracuse....http://www.eliteprospects.com

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-04-2016, 03:00 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Really sorry to hear that York retired. I was hoping to get to see him in the NHL again.
                            Best of luck in the future and thanks for the RPI memories.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Graeme Townshend was the "Obscure Former Player of the Week" in today's Down Goes Brown Grab Bag. Townshend is referred to as a "good Kingston boy" much like Doug Gilmore, except for the Kingston in question for Townshend is of course Kingston, Jamaica.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Just a quick mention of the success of former RPI women's hockey star Cindy Acropolis (now Toye) as coach of our local young girls hockey team. http://patch.com/new-jersey/brick/gi...l-tournament-0
                                She was a super talent here in Brick NJ as a young lady playing on the boy's hockey team and her career and season records at RPI speak for themselves. Now continuing her success as a hockey coach. Best of luck to Cindy and her girls as they move on in the national tournament (I believe their next game in the National Tournament is March 31)
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X