Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    The Vancouver Canucks ticked another item off their summer to-do list when they inked 23-year-old left wing Mike Zalewski to a new deal on Monday..... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Carol...lans/194/78127
    Congratulations to Mike. Hope we get to see him in the NHL on a more consistent basis this coming year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Congratulations to Jason. With a two way contract and the lack of a superstar goalie in Buffalo, it would seem that he has a real chance to make it to the NHL. I don't think that York ever had an opportunity like this.
          Even though York had good numbers in his NHL starts, he was never really given a chance. JMO
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Bergin re-signs with ADK...... Glens Falls, N.Y. ā€“ The Adirondack Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, announced that they have signed defenseman Mike Bergin to a standard player contract. http://www.echl.com/thunder-re-sign-...bergin-p202865
            Congrats to Mike on his marriage to Jennie this past Saturday. It was good to see some of his former teammates in attendance.

Comment

Way to go Burgy !!!!!

Comment

Matt Murley heading to the Asian League. Scroll to ā€œNoticesā€ and clik on acquisitions.... https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=

Comment

Comment

Sorry I won't get to watch Burgy play another year for Hershey.

It's probably a better opportunity for him, though. It was going to be tough cracking the Capitals' lineup.

Comment

Congratulations BP. Now for that new contract!

Comment

Comment

Curtis Leonard back with Fort Wayne Comets (ECHL)..... http://www.komets.com/news_stats/new...article_id=332

Comment

Congratulations BP. Now for that new contract!
                            The wedding lasted THAT long?!

Comment

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 07-26-2016, 10:12 AM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Franks will have some competition for his slot. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/predict...JlXDwUAqjIPxQt.

Yes, I know he didn't play hockey, but it's still an alum thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X