Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Fingers crossed............. Fedun was absent from practice on Sunday due to an injury he sustained in the third period against Boston and is questionable to play on Monday. If he is unable to go, Casey Nelson and Erik Burgdoerfer would be the likely candidates to join the Sabres on a recall. https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/gorg...es/c-284374964
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      That's great. When Erik played for RPI I thought that he was a steady defenseman, but never thought of him as a candidate for the NHL. Shows how much I know.
      Go get em Erik.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        That's great. When Erik played for RPI I thought that he was a steady defenseman, but never thought of him as a candidate for the NHL. Shows how much I know.
        Go get em Erik.
        When it comes to players and pro careers, "steady" and "consistent" are words you really want to hear about a player. Sure it might be slowly but surely, but that's how hard work pays off. Sure, it might only be a game or two, but getting there is always a big step.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          When it comes to players and pro careers, "steady" and "consistent" are words you really want to hear about a player. Sure it might be slowly but surely, but that's how hard work pays off. Sure, it might only be a game or two, but getting there is always a big step.
          I'm sure Erik would be thrilled if this stay lasts longer than a cup of coffee, but either way, this is an amazing story. How often does a guy that gets signed to the ECHL out of college work his way up through the ranks to the NHL? Sure it's on the Sabres and it's only because of injuries in front of him, but he has sure as hell paid his dues.
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            I'm sure Erik would be thrilled if this stay lasts longer than a cup of coffee, but either way, this is an amazing story. How often does a guy that gets signed to the ECHL out of college work his way up through the ranks to the NHL? Sure it's on the Sabres and it's only because of injuries in front of him, but he has sure as hell paid his dues.
            What's wrong with it being the Sabres?

Watching the game thus far, he looked good in the 1st, but having some positioning issues in the 2nd thus far; not really good when your name is mentioned during the replay of conceding...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              What's wrong with it being the Sabres?

Watching the game thus far, he looked good in the 1st, but having some positioning issues in the 2nd thus far; not really good when your name is mentioned during the replay of conceding...
              Nothing wrong with the Sabres except that they're not good. I'm just saying it's easier to get the call up in that system than it would be for a league-leading team.
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Burgy assigned back to Rochester.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good luck to Brock Higgs in his call-up to Providence of the AHL. Higgsy is currently in 2nd place in the ECHL in scoring & leads the League in assists.
                    Higgsy back to Atlanta.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

15:06 ORL Chris Bradley, Fighting - Major (46.14), 5 min
                      15:06 ORL Brock Montgomery, Charging minor (42.2), 2 min
                      15:06 ORL Brock Montgomery, Double Minor - Roughing (), 4 min
                      15:06 ATL Brock Higgs, Instigating - minor (46.11), 2 min
                      15:06 ATL Brock Higgs, Fighting - Major (46.14), 5 min
                      15:06 ATL Brock Higgs, Game Misconduct - Instigator In Final 5 Minutes or OT (46.12), 10 min ..... http://www.echl.com/game-summary?game_id=14117

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The Rochester Americans announced today the team has recalled goaltender Jason Kasdorf from the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL...... http://www.amerks.com/article/AMERKS...0FROM%20ELMIRA

Comment

The Rochester Americans announced today the team has recalled goaltender Jason Kasdorf from the Elmira Jackals of the ECHL...... http://www.amerks.com/article/AMERKS...0FROM%20ELMIRA
                            While he got some playing time with Elmira, his numbers were not very good. Will he continue to get playing time in Rochester? Sitting will not help his cause.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                              While he got some playing time with Elmira, his numbers were not very good. Will he continue to get playing time in Rochester? Sitting will not help his cause.
                              What’s odd is tonight Ullmark was the Roch. starter with Muse as his backup (http://theahl.com/game-summary?game_id=1016289) Meanwhile, Elmira had to sign an emergency goaltender after Kazzy’s call-up.
                              Last edited by turk181; 12-17-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Kazzy was sent back to Elmira today.

Comment

Working...
                                X