RPI Pros VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Its great to hear that Luke is getting a chance somewhere, but where has he been while everyone else was in a training camp?
    I hope he in not really going in as a forward, he is a defenseman and a good one. He would have much better chance at that position.
    Only NHL squads have been in camp. AHL/ECHL camps open today/tomorrow - as a UFA his only option was a camp invite. Rest assured, I'm sure The BRO has been working out many hrs a day.

Hes been on NYR radar for some time ,he attended their prospects camp a few years ago. They have seen his play and know his skill set. I'll leave it to the pros to determine his best path. Also Luke played some forward at CHI prospects camp last year, so this isn't a complete surprise.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI Pros VI

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Only NHL squads have been in camp. AHL/ECHL camps open today/tomorrow - as a UFA his only option was a camp invite. Rest assured, I'm sure The BRO has been working out many hrs a day.

Hes been on NYR radar for some time ,he attended their prospects camp a few years ago. They have seen his play and know his skill set. I'll leave it to the pros to determine his best path. Also Luke played some forward at CHI prospects camp last year, so this isn't a complete surprise.
      Agree completely WS. he can play anywhere they can find a spot for him. Like the old adage 'where does a 500 pound gorilla sleep?' Luke has all the attributes and the proper attitude to be a great player. There could be a multitude of reasons that we did not see it all develop in Troy but I will not go into that. Here's wishing him the absolute best and if Babo follows any of these threads a big shout out from us-we love you!!!!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Curadi headed to Hartford Wolfpack camp...listed as a forward !! Love it!!😜

I can't seem to post the link here, but it's on Pack site b
        Forwards (20): Domenic Alberga, Tyler Brown, Jack Combs, Luke Curadi, Scott Fleming, Marek Hrivik, Michael Kantor, Alex Krushelnyski, Chris McCarthy, Brad McGowan, Stefano Momesso, Chad Nehring, Richard Nejezchleb, Josh Nicholls, Shawn O’Donnell, Travis Oleksuk, Paul Rodrigues, Michael St. Croix, Adam Tambellini, Nick Tarnasky......http://www.hartfordwolfpack.com/news...ng-camp-sunday
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Yorkie sent to Syracuse. Training camp will be in Lyons, France......http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=780733
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

the elite prospects transactions page is showing JD’A in the “rumor” category which in all likely-hood means Rochester.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              the elite prospects transactions page is showing JD’A in the “rumor” category which in all likely-hood means Rochester.
              Appears that's the case:

Comment

Franks just missed a PAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Franks just missed a PAT.
                  Been happening with more regularity since they moved the PAT distance back. Lucky for Franks, it had ZERO impact on the outcome as the Fish get pummeled by Buffalo.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

JD’A cleared waivers & will start the season in Rochester.

Comment

Been happening with more regularity since they moved the PAT distance back. Lucky for Franks, it had ZERO impact on the outcome as the Fish get pummeled by Buffalo.
                      Since they won't blame the other aspects of the team or the coaching, I am sure they have noted that missed PAT in a game where they were thoroughly outplayed, outhustled and immensely outcoached. He did kick off a few times and blew them through the end zone and every team wishes they could do that.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

According to John Kennedy's Twitter, his team in Australia raised some hardware. Congrats. https://***********/Jfkennedy5

For those not informed, our summer is Australia's winter.

Comment

Congrats to John F. Kennedy Jr. as New Castle wins the “Goodall Cup” in the AIHL Championship...... http://www.theaihl.com/leagues/newsl...464&page=89798 ........Boxscore; http://www.theaihl.com/leagues/hocke...gameid=1440469 ........Team Pic; https://***********/AIHL/status/637894916102713344
                          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          According to John Kennedy's Twitter, his team in Australia raised some hardware. Congrats. https://***********/Jfkennedy5

For those not informed, our summer is Australia's winter.

Comment

If anything, the link does show his name etched on one of the trophy's plaques.

Comment

A nice article about Luke Curadi. http://www.courant.com/sports/hockey...930-story.html
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Luke will play his first preseason AHL game in Bridgeport tonight. RKarger and I will be there in RPI jerseys.
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X