Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
    Yes they serve beer, if I remember correctly, $4 for 16oz. They also have a bar/cocktail station.
    If you do bring a flask, you won't be the only one!
    But are there souvenir cups? Must. Add. To. Collection.
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
      I assume they serve beer at the stadium since it is off campus??? If not I have to remember to pack my flasks!!!!!
      16 ounce prices: $5 domestics and $6 Craft brews. Try the Grain Belt Nordeast. Also their is liquor on hand as well, likely similar prices.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
        But are there souvenir cups? Must. Add. To. Collection.
        The rink is city owned, and the concessions deal is a mess. No souvenir cups, unfortunately.
        AF 99

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          16 ounce prices: $5 domestics and $6 Craft brews. Try the Grain Belt Nordeast. Also their is liquor on hand as well, likely similar prices.
          Grain Belt is good stuff. I'll likely be importing some back to Wisconsin myself
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

This is the best Michigan/Minnesota series this weekend. It's a weird world we're living in.

Comment

I liked the Grain Belt too. first time I had it was at a Mankato game.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

What other beer options are there that aren't Bud or MillerCoors? Do they sell Mankato Brewery beer there? I'd probably consume a few Leaf Rakers and Organ Grinders...
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  What other beer options are there that aren't Bud or MillerCoors? Do they sell Mankato Brewery beer there? I'd probably consume a few Leaf Rakers and Organ Grinders...
                  Haven't seen any of those. Occasionally some Schell's Deer brand

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                    Grain Belt is good stuff. I'll likely be importing some back to Wisconsin myself
                    Just ducking in for a quick peek. Premo is good, and Nordeast is Premo's older brother. Both are excellent for cheap beer.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Mankato Brewery hasn't reached any kind of contract with the Verizon Center yet. I like the Organ Grinder. Their Haymaker IPA is pretty god as well.
                      AF 99

Comment

Mankato Brewery hasn't reached any kind of contract with the Verizon Center yet. I like the Organ Grinder. Their Haymaker IPA is pretty god as well.
                        Damm. Schell's it is then!
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Damm. Schell's it is then!
                          I'm not sure how long you'll be around but if you can, grab some Haymaker. I think you'd like it.

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!
                          AF 99

Comment

I'm not sure how long you'll be around but if you can, grab some Haymaker. I think you'd like it.

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!
                            We won't be around for too long. But I'll give Haymaker a try. We have that up here too, in the beer stores, so if I don't get it down there I can just buy a 6er sometime.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Any of our forwards definitely out for Friday's game?

Comment

Who else is nervous and excited for this series?

Haven't felt like this for a series ever! The only other series I have cared this much about is the epic playoff series against the Gophers, but that wasn't nervousness

Comment

Working...
                                X