Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
    Who else is nervous and excited for this series?

Haven't felt like this for a series ever! The only other series I have cared this much about is the epic playoff series against the Gophers, but that wasn't nervousness
    getting an edge on your first McNaughton Cup ever or since 1976 will do that to two fanbases
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      getting an edge on your first McNaughton Cup ever or since 1976 will do that to two fanbases
      A McNaughton would be awesome, but at this point I'm more excited about the NCAAs and the possibilities there. Winning a McNaughton on the way to a #1 seed would be the preferred route to take.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
        Any of our forwards definitely out for Friday's game?
        I'll know more late this afternoon.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
          Who else is nervous and excited for this series?

Haven't felt like this for a series ever! The only other series I have cared this much about is the epic playoff series against the Gophers, but that wasn't nervousness
          Definitely both! I'm just pumped to be there in person
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Off to bed, then game tomorrow!

Don't forget - Saturday is the white out game, so everyone wear white!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post

I'll pass.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My daughter received an email from the university, informing the kids that there would be serious repercussions for anyone scalping their student tickets.

Come on, man! I was going to have her take me out to eat after the game!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                  My daughter received an email from the university, informing the kids that there would be serious repercussions for anyone scalping their student tickets.

Come on, man! I was going to have her take me out to eat after the game!
                  What did the email specifically say? That email never arrived in my inbox and it made me curious as to what the university said they would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy in Section 111 View Post
                    What did the email specifically say? That email never arrived in my inbox and it made me curious as to what the university said they would do.
                    I'll get it from her

Comment

Our first roadtripper has arrived from Houghton and we're all packed and ready to go. We'll see you all tomorrow night!
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        Our first roadtripper has arrived from Houghton and we're all packed and ready to go. We'll see you all tomorrow night!
                        Y'all in 200 and 201 or what? Let's enjoy a brew!
                        AF 99

Comment

I'm hearing everyone has a chance tomorrow, everything will be set after morning skate. I'm skeptical on Franklin but I'm hearing he'll play. Margonari might be the other guy I don't feel great about. It's gonna be tough to keep a kid who's close off the ice for a matchup this big.
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post

I'll have to wear my Blackhawks jersey. My only Mavs jersey is a black road jersey.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Prediction: Awesome Team A is gonna beat Pathetic Loser Team B.

In all seriousness, may the best team win. Put her there... *grabs Mankato's Schwartz ring*

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Y'all in 200 and 201 or what? Let's enjoy a brew!
                                We're (wife and I, and I think Shirtless Guy too) in the 300 section, in the corner that the visitors usually are sitting in. My tickets are in the first row, not sure where in the section Shirtless Guy is.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X