Official 2015 BottomFeeder Bracketology and Site Selection Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2015 BottomFeeder Bracketology and Site Selection Thread

This year's Futile Four has been so successful, we're not even sure if reporters were watching the game.
    BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Wait, there actually WAS a Futile Four this season?

I would have expected that we could deduce who had "won" it, since the schools exiting before the final would alert their fan bases that "see, we're not the worst team in college hockey" by now.

Comment

This has been the standard since DC hosted at Uline arena (which is now being turned into condos). I was out of town that weekend an have no idea if anyone from Gallaudet bothered to volunteer to direct people around the area. I'm not sure we even knew what teams to expect out of regionals.

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
          This has been the standard since DC hosted at Uline arena (which is now being turned into condos). I was out of town that weekend an have no idea if anyone from Gallaudet bothered to volunteer to direct people around the area. I'm not sure we even knew what teams to expect out of regionals.
          Huntsville's "escape" out of the Northeast Regional is going to be like something out of Raising Arizona. "We released ourselves on our own recognizance."

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

these tournaments where no results come in, are usually the best (or should it be worst?) the long winded commentary gets old after a while.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              these tournaments where no results come in, are usually the best (or should it be worst?) the long winded commentary gets old after a while.
              save guerriero!

Gfm
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Sadly, this thread has fallen to the middle of page 2 - perhaps a bump to the top will remind the "powers that be" that results have yet to be posted.

The BFB - We Don't Care What You Think!
                Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                  Sadly, this thread has fallen to the middle of page 2 - perhaps a bump to the top will remind the "powers that be" that results have yet to be posted.

The BFB - We Don't Care What You Think!
                  You already got a result. Quitcherbellyakin'...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    You already got a result. Quitcherbellyakin'...
                    I did? Don't remember seeing any, other than your "unconfirmed" report of 1 score. I'm hopeful that more information will be forthcoming soon...
                    Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                    Clarkson 1990

Comment

Last I heard, UAH coach Mike Corbett was yelling at Carmine Guerriero to stop making saves so the Chargers could be 2015 BFB chumpions, but CG35 was having none of it. The scoreboard broke around the time he was up to 224 saves.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

That Carmine Guerriero can't stop competing--Corbett should've pulled him at 99.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

a sign of how screwed up this tournament is - a team with Guerriero - even being in the tournament!

I'm guessing the what BFB officials there are, refs, scorekeepers, teams and coaches decided it really didn't matter and never showed. this tournament is about as relevant as an Indian head logo in the NCAA.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            a sign of how screwed up this tournament is - a team with Guerriero - even being in the tournament!

I'm guessing the what BFB officials there are, refs, scorekeepers, teams and coaches decided it really didn't matter and never showed. this tournament is about as relevant as an Indian head logo in the NCAA.
                            I'm guessing they all were forcably adopted into a brony cult. Full Stockholm syndrome.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                              I'm guessing they all were forcably adopted into a brony cult. Full Stockholm syndrome.
                              Or abducted by aliens...
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                Or abducted by aliens...
                                If you read between the lines of the headlines in Kentucky, you can figure out what happened to this years tournament.

"Kentucky bourbon thieves swiped 'more than one person could drink in a lifetime' "
                                John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                                AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                                AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                                NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                                NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                                NCAA DII - 1983
                                NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X