Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMERGENCY - I'm drinking and the old drinking thread is closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMERGENCY - I'm drinking and the old drinking thread is closed!

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    Just be aware, Bob, that you can't buy alcohol on Sundays in Minnesota.
    Does that include bars/restaurants or just stores?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Does that include bars/restaurants or just stores?
      You can get booze at bars/restaurants, but the liquor stores are closed and there are no growler sales. Get your growlers taken care of before Sunday.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        You can get booze at bars/restaurants, but the liquor stores are closed and there are no growler sales. Get your growlers taken care of before Sunday.
        I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to take care of that, then.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Got 3 bottles of KBS (two from my store, one from my secondary store that had a list). I am very happy! Bonus: the secondary store one, they kept in the cooler, so I think I'll be having that one tonight, and saving the other two.

3 2014 BCS
          3 2015 KBS
          2 Rum Kings

and about a dozen other special release/hard to find bombers.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Scored 2 bottles of KBS on my way home from work, stopped at the grocery store for one thing and walk about with KBS. Going back tomorrow to get some for bb_dl as there is a 2 bottle limit but she said it shouldn't be a problem
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
              Scored 2 bottles of KBS on my way home from work, stopped at the grocery store for one thing and walk about with KBS. Going back tomorrow to get some for bb_dl as there is a 2 bottle limit but she said it shouldn't be a problem
              Keep going back until they are out. Send friends in to get them for you. I'll buy every one you want to sell me.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Keep going back until they are out. Send friends in to get them for you. I'll buy every one you want to sell me.
                That's what I'm planning on doing, might stop on my way to and from work tmw. I know if I keep buying them, I can either A-drink them myself or B-secondary market

Comment

That's what I'm planning on doing, might stop on my way to and from work tmw. I know if I keep buying them, I can either A-drink them myself or B-secondary market
                  Jeez. Good thing we're brothers now!
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Jeez. Good thing we're brothers now!
                    You should be happy I thought of you first. I was ready to buy them out until she said 2 bottle limit.

Comment

You should be happy I thought of you first. I was ready to buy them out until she said 2 bottle limit.
                      There will be a hefty finder's fee in there, if you should sell them to me. $10/bottle. Not. Kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        There will be a hefty finder's fee in there, if you should sell them to me. $10/bottle. Not. Kidding.
                        That's only 100% profit

Comment

That's only 100% profit
                          And I don't care.

Comment

Well the limit went up to 3 bottles of KBS when i stopped to pick up some for bbdl, so I of course I got 3, unfortunately he said they're now sending out emails to get rid of it so probably none left tmw. They had 10 bottles left when I was there, I was ready to buy all 10.

Comment

Clown Shoes releasing another (apparently) MN-exclusive beer this June: Bill Vs The Mosquitos. White IPA. Yeah, gonna have to try that.

Comment

Had the Founders' Rubaeus last night; definitely a fruit beer I will drink again.

Comment

Working...
                                X