This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #174: Spring Cleaning

Watching some DVr'd shows this morning and just finished Wednesday's Modern Family. Not sure if any of you watched it, but it was basically a half hour commercial for Apple products. Claire was at O'Hare and was face timing and emailing etc with the whole family. I tweeted that it was so unrealistic because WiFi at O'Hare is terrible and boingo, the service where you have to pay for wireless, tweeted back asking where I was at the airport so they could help. Heh. I responded that I was home but on an earlier trip I was forced to either download an app for free weak wifi or have to pay for their useless service.

Off to an eye appointment. I need to get a stronger prescription.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Getting a haircut and then veg out for the remainder of the day.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge from the *HT. Why can this team not get it through their heads that they need to bring effort for e full periods every night?

So gmann, 11 AM Thursday on 45, unless you're going to StP. I expect the Jacks to get a whoopin.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          So gmann, 11 AM Thursday on 45, unless you're going to StP. I expect the Jacks to get a whoopin.
          You're probably right, but we can all hope.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Good Morning Lodge from the *HT. Why can this team not get it through their heads that they need to bring effort for e full periods every night?

Jacks will more than likely get their azz handed to them. Without looking at their schedule I think the only top ranked team they played was Hermantown and Bji lost at home like 7-1. Hopefully the bumblebees eat lots of cake and act like the goofers and assume that wins come with no effort.
            Last edited by gmann; 02-28-2015, 12:36 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Go to TwitchCON 3.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Go to TwitchCON 3.
                Listening to the game. Ugh.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I may end up dead in a couple hours.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    You're probably right, but we can all hope.
                    Hope in one hand . . .

Comment

HHT!

We're #9!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        HHT!

We're #9!
                        HHT!! Hiya RFAlph!

Date at the Tie,Bye sushi bar next weekend

Comment

*HT... but still #1 seed for the playoffs.
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I am buying the first round at the *HT.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

SHT (Sad Hockey Table). Wish MTU would have won this game, but alas. They'll still make the tourney, so that's good. With the B1G in Detroit, I'll be cheering for MTU in St Paul this year.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Only TwitchCON 3 tonight. Can't be too upset losing to that team.

ETA: Turns out twitch.tv is actually hosting a TwitchCon in San Francisco. My lawyers are at the ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X