This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
    got mine too, and I am not a season ticket holder. i did use a code, though, was that only for season ticket holders?

I cannot wait to see Whitehead behind the UND bench.
    I'll have what you are smoking. UND fans wanted Hak fired for not winning a championship, timmay was wound up about a few Internet crazies. UND crazies would tear him to shreds
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: Maine Hockey 2014-15 Volume 2: Red's Revenge

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      yeah they are, pre sale to Maine season ticket holders. Went on sale at 10 am yesterday, had them by 10.08 am yesterday.

Check your Rep
      You just ain't as bad as everyone makes you out to be Wally. Swear to God
      sure why not

Comment

Gendron gave an invited talk the other night at a meeting. He predicts Maine will be competing for a national title in 2017 - 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Gendron gave an invited talk the other night at a meeting. He predicts Maine will be competing for a national title in 2017 - 2018.
          I agree with that prediction. He has done a nice job recruiting for the 2016 and beyond classes. It's encouraging to see a guy like Lacroix come in and contribute too. Timmy didn't get enough of those guys.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
            if he can get the team to buy in then I can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              So that means the next two seasons will be Rebuilding/Retooling and getting the needed experience and with that...it would mean year #5 of the Gendron Era...which in turn would mean he feels confident enough in getting a Contract Extension? To date he has a 4 year Contract.

Comment

Anyone out there know of a good place(Hotel)to stay in Portland during the Ice Breaker Classic that doesn't cost and arm and a leg and is close by the Cross Insurance Center? Thanks 4 any info.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Anyone out there know of a good place(Hotel)to stay in Portland during the Ice Breaker Classic that doesn't cost and arm and a leg and is close by the Cross Insurance Center? Thanks 4 any info.
                  That time of year even the old port hotels aren't that bad. prob around $150. Otherwise you are going to have to go to So Portland by the mall or the other side of Portland. Do hotels.com. You'll find a deal. Stay away from Motel 6 and Travel lodge. Total dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                    That time of year even the old port hotels aren't that bad. prob around $150. Otherwise you are going to have to go to So Portland by the mall or the other side of Portland. Do hotels.com. You'll find a deal. Stay away from Motel 6 and Travel lodge. Total dumps.
                    Thanks...and 10-4 on the Dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      Stay at a Hampton. One over by the Maine Mall. Best rooms, clean and great continental breakfast included. Can't beat it, only place this guy ever stays, even if it is a few bucks more. Theres one down off the end of Commercial Street too. But I'd guess that one is priced up a bit being closer to the Old Port.
                      sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                        Stay at a Hampton. One over by the Maine Mall. Best rooms, clean and great continental breakfast included. Can't beat it, only place this guy ever stays, even if it is a few bucks more. Theres one down off the end of Commercial Street too. But I'd guess that one is priced up a bit being closer to the Old Port.
                        Ok...Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by TERRIERFANinLA View Post
                          you are leaving out one important difference between PC and Maine.
                          Maine did not have a single forward who was as fast as a single PC defender, never mind as fast as a PC forward. I t was not just the system.

And Acciari will do well in the pros, he is another Greg Moore.
                          Noel was a Tim Army recruit as he redshirted his freshman year and still has another year left if he comes back.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Hoping Bish can put Game 6 behind him and put the clamps down on the Rags in Game 7. Go Bolts! All of Black Bear Nation is rooting for you, Big Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                              Hoping Bish can put Game 6 behind him and put the clamps down on the Rags in Game 7. Go Bolts! All of Black Bear Nation is rooting for you, Big Ben
                              I'll be amazed if Ben pulls out a game 7 in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                I'll be amazed if Ben pulls out a game 7 in NY.

I could see it happening. The Rags are overrated and I'm not just saying this because I absolutely hate them. Bish please!

Comment

Working...
                                X