Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet IX: Oh that's just GREAT...

You know he's trolling half the time, right? It's kind of sad.

Comment

Your pie isn't ready? I WILL CUT YOU!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        If I was really having a hankering for some pie or maybe even some cheesecake, I could see myself wanting to cut someone.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Hung jury in Jodi Arias' sentencing, so she'll be spending the rest of her life in prison
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Hung jury in Jodi Arias' sentencing, so she'll be spending the rest of her life in prison
            She seems nice.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He had been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was cut from ear to ear.
              Was it really too much to ask that they put this crazy b*tch under the prison instead of in it?

Comment

I got a phishing email from someone pretending to be the FBI..."our records indicate you were recently scammed, and you have been randomly selected to receive compensation...."

yeah, right.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

So a guy gets shot, and you arrest the guy performing CPR with no medical professionals around? Seriously??? http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nyp...m-video-shows/

Comment

Girls in the "Slenderman" stabbings will be tried as adults

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't get it. They were 12 YO!. Come on - they really didn't know what they were doing.
                      Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Televangelist Creflo Dollar wants $65 million from his parishioners for a private jet

Comment

You know what the "nice" thing is? He'll probably get it.

Comment

Maryland frat hasn't learned anything from what happened in Ferguson, MO or the University of Oklahoma...

“Regardless of the rush shirt let’s get rachet as ***k during rush week. My d**k will be sucked and ***ked in compound basement whether you guys like it or not. Don’t invite any n****r gals or curry monsters or slanted eye chinks, unless they’re hot. Ziggy you’re [sic] girl can come she’s cool. Remember my n***as, erect, assert, and insert, and above all else, ***k consent … d**ks untouched.”
                            Racist AND calls for rape. A rare double.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              Maryland frat hasn't learned anything from what happened in Ferguson, MO or the University of Oklahoma...

Oh, boys will be boys.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post

But at least they don't have it on video. On video they'll bring the hammer down on you. Just ask Ray Rice. That video pops up of him blasting the wife to be in the face and boom, that wrist slap becomes a serious suspension.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X