X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Season Thread II: The Resurgence

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    there's no one left on your schedule that can beat youze guys
    Northeastern X 3. Hottest team in Hockey East perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
      Absolutely
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
        Not unless they skating 18 asian 19yo broads Monday night
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Jack Eichel Scoring

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
          It is. Here is a link to the current freshman and rookie scoring lists: https://www.dropbo*****/s/k5u2vd8r1h...ring.xlsx?dl=0

Sean
          Thanks for posting that link, Sean.

In the late 60s, Jack Kelley often would put together lines that were all from the same class, in part because they'd played together on the freshman team. No freshman eligibility in those days. Herb Wakabayashi (67), Serge Boily (55) and Mickey Gray (48) combined for 170 points in just 31 games as sophomores on a team that lost to Cornell in the 1967 NCAA title game. The trio put on a passing and scoring show during a three-game tournament at Madison Square Garden, leading Red Smith to dub them "The Pinball Line"

The following season, BU's sophomore line of Mike Hyndman (67), Larry Davenport (59) and Dick Toomey (39) rang up 165 points in 32 games.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Has anyone noticed that season tickets holders have not gotten any offers this year for complimentary B-Ball tickets? Not a huge deal, but it was a nice perk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Has anyone noticed that season tickets holders have not gotten any offers this year for complimentary B-Ball tickets? Not a huge deal, but it was a nice perk.
              I thought every season ticket holder got a booklet of offers that included a coupon for tickets to a men's bb game, a women's bb game and a women's hockey game.

Sean
              Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
              Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
              BU Hockey highlights and extras
              NCAA Hockey Financials
              Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
              I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
                I thought every season ticket holder got a booklet of offers that included a coupon for tickets to a men's bb game, a women's bb game and a women's hockey game.

Sean
                Interesting, I never received mine this year if that is the case.

Last year in addition to that, they did send out emails for 3 or 4 of the games also offering free tickets.

Comment

Mookie hasn't received a booklet.

Mookie also hasn't received emails with offers

Mookie has heard that premium ticket holders get emails alerting them to stuff like autograph sessions -- but again Mookie doesn't get those for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mookie hasn't received a booklet.

Mookie also hasn't received emails with offers

Mookie has heard that premium ticket holders get emails alerting them to stuff like autograph sessions -- but again Mookie doesn't get those for whatever reason.
                    I ain't premium, and I got all of these things. Check your email address on agganisarena.com maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      Interesting, I never received mine this year if that is the case.

Last year in addition to that, they did send out emails for 3 or 4 of the games also offering free tickets.
                      You had to pick the booklet up at the arena. They made announcements on the jumbotron early in the year about it.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        You had to pick the booklet up at the arena. They made announcements on the jumbotron early in the year about it.
                        I missed a couple of early season games.... Maybe that's why. Where did you pick them up?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          I ain't premium, and I got all of these things. Check your email address on agganisarena.com maybe?
                          i get asked to buy disney on ice tickets from WWA.... but not notified on bu hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            I missed a couple of early season games.... Maybe that's why. Where did you pick them up?
                            There was a table behind section...105-106?
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: Jack Eichel Scoring

it'll be fun to play nu mon-fri-sat to end the season.
                              would be more fun to play then fri-sat-mon of course.... but you take what they give you.

Comment

7 regular season games left (assuming they aren't canceled) and DoR needs 8 pts for 100, 6 goals for 50

eichel needs 57 pts for 100. 35 goals for 50.

eichel is +28 for the season. i see bonino led the 09 team with +29

sean,
                                the media guides really don't keep track of this (when we used to get them... ). do you have records for +/- for bu from your extensive historical research?

Comment

Working...
                                X